I'm a girl ⭐️ Tony

Start from the beginning

'Really?' He asks excited and you nod.

'Mommy needs to look pretty tonight...'

'She looks pretty already...' Tony says finally awake.

'Oh look who has decided to wake up...maybe you should try and wake him some more...' you suggest and Oliver nods before jumping on top of Tony making you chuckle.

You never thought you could ever have this life. A family. A loving husband and two kids.

'Breakfast is ready, I thought this time around I'd make some..' Peter says as he leans against the doorframe.

You glance at Tony with your eyes widened in shock.

'This is a miracle!' You say as you laugh.

'Ha ha very funny mom...'

'I'm kidding sweetie thank you we will be right there...'

'Go follow your brother Oliver, mommy and I have to say good morning to each other...'

'You're not making another baby!' You hear Peter yell from the hallway.

'We might...' Tony mumbles as he presses his lips to yours.

'Morning honey...'

'Morning Tones...' you smile.

'Ew!' Oliver makes a disgusted face as he climbs off of the bed and you laugh.

'Peter!, Peter!, they're kissing!' Oliver runs down the hallway.

You laugh and Tony wraps his arm around your body and you smile at him.

'You excited about tonight?'

'What you mean about you having another of your extravagant parties where I get to dress up?, yes I am very excited...'

'Good...' he smiles.

'How does this look?' You ask your son Oliver as you show him the dress you picked out.

'You should go with this one!' He yells and you chuckle.

'Okay okay!, I'll go with this one don't worry...' you chuckle.

Somehow his attention is already on something else in the store and you can't help but smile at his big eyes.

You turn to follow his gaze and it lands on one of the children dresses in the store. His gaze has been on it the entire time except when you'd come out in a dress.

(Both dresses are the ones on the top)

You turn back into the dressing room and you quickly get out of your dress. You put back on your own clothes, but instead of walking right out of the store you look at the dress and then back at Oliver, who is now running his hand over the fabric.

'Do you want to try it on?' You ask and he turns to you.

'Mommy, I have to tell you something...' he starts and you can see him getting nervous.