Apologies pt. 3 ⭐️ Bucky.

Song: Barnacle boi - don't dwell

You've been depressed, Bucky can tell. You act like you're fine but you're not.

You're distancing yourself, blocking off every type of affection, and it's starting to eat him up inside.

'Y/n...' he says as you're staring at the table in front of you.

'You okay?' He asks knowing that it's gonna be the same answer he always gets.

'Yeah...' you lie.

'You're zooming out again....'

'I'm fine...'

'No you're not...' he replies as he tries to gently take your hand.

You pull it back and you keep avoiding his gaze.

'Talk to me y/n...'

'There's nothing left to talk about Buck, I'm fine.'

'So I'm supposed to act like you don't have a depression and you are avoiding any contact with me whatsoever cause I can't...'

'I'm not avoiding contact with you...'

'Don't give me that y/n...just don't...'

'I don't want to talk about any of this Buck...you don't understand what I'm going through and that's fine...but stop trying to make me talk about it...'

'I want to understand what's happening and I want to make it better-'

'You can't make it better!' You interrupt him.

'Y/n...'

'No!, you're right okay!, I am depressed and I'm not doing okay!, but all I am trying to tell you is that I need space, every fucking thing reminds me of him and I can't take it' you get up and storm out of the living room.

Leaving Bucky completely speechless and helpless.

-
'Doll, you okay?'

You don't reply, you simply lay down on the bed and pull the covers over you.

'Y/n, please talk to me?' Bucky lays his head on your shoulder and you turn your head away from him.

'Tell me what's going through you right now, I just need to know...please?'

He feels you shake and tears fall from your eyes again. He wraps his arms around you and pulls you against him. Spooning you.

'I'm sorry, I don't want to cry...' you sob and he tightens his grip.

'It's okay, it's okay...' he softly kisses your neck.

'I'm just being punished again and again and again...' you whine as you put your fist down on the mattress.

'First he rapes me and then, he puts a baby in me and now I have to pay him because I chose for my own health and because I can't possibly give the child the love that it deserves...'

He takes your fist in his hand and turns you so you're facing him.

'We're gonna go through this, me and you...'

'I can't...I can't....'

'Hey hey...you can...but you're not alone...we will bring that asshole to justice, I promise...'

'Please tell me I'm just having another nightmare and I'm about to wake up..'
-

'Come on doll!, dance with me..' Bucky softly says as he pulls you against him.

The slow music playing in the background.

You lay your head down on his chest and you close your eyes as you two sway to the music.

'I'm sorry you have to put up with me...'

'Don't say that...'

'Why not?, Ive been a pain in the ass and it's okay to admit it...'

'No I won't admit it, because you're not a pain in the ass, you're my girlfriend...my soulmate, and to be fair I can be quite the asshole myself...we're both fucked yo y/n, and that's okay....'

'You're the one who messed him up aren't you?' You look up to him and he smiles with this guilty smirk.

'That bruise was form him hitting you back, not from practise with Steve!' You playfully hit his chest and he laughs.

'He was harassing another girl and you know me, I don't stand and watch...'

'You're lucky He's an asshole...'