I didn't ⭐️ Natasha (request)

Song: Thomas Newman - enjoying death

Imagine; you killed your husband and therefore you're in custody of SHIELD, your husband was a Hydra member. And at first you don't want to talk, but then Natasha tries to make you talk. 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'You were the only one able to kill him, you were the last person to see him alive....so what is the story y/n?, was he cheating?, was he abusing you?, dod you finally snap?'

'Did I snap?, what is that supposed to mean?'

'Maybe you found something and that was it for you, you just took that poison and put it in his coffee, making it seem like an accident....'

The truth is you actually did kill him, you found all the files of the people he had ordered to be assassinated, that wasn't the turn point for you though. You scrolled through them and found your own name on it, the box not crossed yet, but it was about to be done.

You confronted him, you were going to kill him if things got out of hand, first you planted poison in his system, it would work exactly 20 minutes after he drank it. But it didn't tho fast enough.

-

'Why does the list have my name on it honey?'

'What list are you talking about honey?'

'I was talking about the list of people you've ordered to get assassinated, why am I on it?'

'You're a threat....' he simply replies shrugging.

'So you're willing to kill your own wife for Hydra?'

'They're more important...'

'What did you say to me?'

'You heard me...'

'And clearly you're not taking the risk of repeating it again... I loved you...I took care of you even when they didn't and yet you want to have me killed for them...'

'It isn't personal...'

'It is damn personal if you ask me!' You slam your fist on the table.

'You know, I'm tired of playing dumb in front of everyone, having to hide the fact that my husband is a damn Nazi...'

'I'm not a Nazi..y/n I am a Hydra member...there's a difference...'

'You're right, the colours are different...'

He starts to get angry and he stands up.

'You should be thankful, you have everything because I'm working for them, this house?, the car?, enough money to eat?, you think we got that because we have so much savings?'

'So you're a liar and a dick...'

'Y/n, dear just listen to me...I can't have you running around compromising everything...'

He then starts to cough and he falls to the ground.

'You didn't actually think I would let you get away with this did you?'

'They will come after you...'

'Then let them...I already send everything to Shield, it's enough to really cause some harm...'

'You know....you may have a pretty face but that's about all you've got...' he coughs up and you grab the large knife on the table and you straddle him, stabbing him at least 15 times before he finally lays his head down and stops breathing.

-

'Y/n...so you're saying you did it?'

'Yes, I did do it, I wasn't going to let him get away with that, and Fury should check his email, I've got some nice information for you and your team...'

'You don't seem bothered at all...'

'It wasn't my first time killing someone Natalia..' you smirk.

'What is your real last name?'

'Peterson, y/n Peterson...'

'I remember you, you're the girl who took down thousands of Hydra agents around the world...so what made you marry him in the first place?'

'A mission, and then Love...but all things have an end, and his well...this was his ending...'

'Y/n, we would like you to consider being on our team...' Fury walks in.

'An assassin on the team?, that's gonna make a cute headline...'

'You'll be a spy for us...'

'I'll take it into consideration...'

'Your other option is to go to jail for life...'

'Option considered, when do I start?'