Private ⭐️ Bruce (requested)

Song: Banners - ghosts

Imagine; you and Bruce get married in private, but the team busts in and finds out about you.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'You sure they won't find out?, this is the team we're taking about...'

'Y/n, they may seem smart, but they will never ever find out until we tell them...'

'Then let's get on with it...' you smile taking his hand.

You decided it would be best to marry in secret, one because you didn't really want to tell the team about you two and two, you wouldn't hear the end of it from the team.

'I, Y/n Y/l/n, take you, Bruce Banner, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.'

'I, Bruce Banner, take you, Y/n Y/l/n, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse-'

Bruce is just about to finish when the door gets kicked open. revealing the team.

'I told you...'

'Wait a second what is going on here?' Tony asks.

You look at Bruce and he looks at you, you both glance at the team and back at each other.

'You guys getting married without us?' Tony says hurt.

'I didn't even know you were together...why didn't you tell us?'

'Because we will never hear the end of it!, and we don't want any drama, we want to marry each other in peace...we don't want a huge party or a lot of guests..'

'Who says that we were going to do that for you?'

'Because Tony, every time we celebrate something you throw a huge party...and we didn't want that..'

'But now that you're all here anyway..' Bruce cuts in.

-

'Okay...Where was I?....' Bruce mutters.

'Oh right.... I, Bruce Banner, take you, Y/n Y/l/n, , to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.' He says and slides the ring on your finger.

You slide his ring on his finger and the team cheers.

'You May kiss the bride...'

The team howls as you two kiss and you laugh.

'Let's celebrate this little wee marriage!' Tony suggests.

'And how do you suggest doing that Stark?' You ask.

'Shawarma of course...'

'The first meal we had as a team...I suppose that couldn't harm anyone...let's do it...'