Find you ⭐️ Clint (request)

Song: Daya - new

Imagine; you and Clint have been friends for a long time and you're in love with him.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'I'm worried about you Clint...' you say as you look out of the window.

'I'm fine y/n, I'm just sorry I can't see you...'

'Yeah, the government just sucks..' you chuckle.

'If they had told me the deal would include keeping away from you then-'

'Yeah yeah you wouldn't have agreed to it...I know...so...how's the retirement life?'

'It's boring...especially without you...'

'I'll tell you what....you hold in there and I will find a way to come get you...sound good?'

'You are the best...' he sighs.

'You bet ya...' you reply and suddenly there's a lot of screaming outside.

Your eyes set on the street it's cars crashing into each other and people running around.

'Y/n what's going on?' Clint asks.

Then you see it. People dissolving into dust.

'Y/n!'

'Yeah yeah uh, I don't know people are dissolving and cars are crashing, people get hit by all sort of things!' You start to panic as you walk away from the windows.

'Okay y/n stay calm...keep me on the line okay?'

You look around and quickly grab your jacket.

'Clint you still there?'

You now hear some things crashing on his end of the line too.

'Yeah I'm here...the same is happening over here...a..n..d....y/....h...' the line gets cut off and before you know it, an explosion bursts the glass out of the windows and you drop to the floor, the glass shattering onto you.

You cover your ears and close your eyes as you stay down on the floor. Your breathing is fast and shaky.

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay.

'Hello?!....anybody home?!....Clint are you there?!' You shout as you slowly push open the door of his cabin.

'Shit what if he's...' you mutter in yourself as you keep looking around.

There are some pictures of him with the avengers and with him and his dog, and pictures of you two.

You then feel something wet slick up your hand and you startle.

'Oh Jesus Skipper...you scared me...how are you baby?' You ask as you bent the knee and pet her on the head.

'Is your boss around?' You ask focused on her.

'SKIPPER!, WHERE ARE YOU?!' You hear a familiar voice.

'I guess so..' you smile and you rush to the front door.

You see Clint walking towards the house and stops when he sees you.

'Clint!' You yell as you run up to him. 

'Y/n thank god I thought you were dead!' He says while hugging you tightly.

Your chest starts to shake from the sobbing and he lets go off you. Looking at your face.

'When that phone call cut off...' you choke up and he nods.

'I know I'm so sorry...i was in the city and-'

You cut him off by kissing him, your arm sneaking around his neck. His arm snakes around your waist as the other goes up to the nape of your neck.

'Sorry I...'

'No I've been wanting to do that for a while but never had the courage...'

Then you feel something trying to split you two and you both look down to see Skipper, his dog wailing her tail and looking up at you two.

'Well at least she's excited too...' Clint laughs and you shake your head with a smile.