Stop! ⭐️ Bucky.

Song: The Neighbourhood - prey.

Imagine; when Bucky fort arrives at the tower to live there, he recognises you, but doesn't know from what or where. You absolutely don't like him and after a while Bucky finally knows why.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'How did you sleep y/n?' Sam asks and you chuckle as you see the tired expression on his face.

'A lot better than you did I see...what happened?'

'I had a few drinks after training yesterday...a few too many...'

'Want some food?' You ask knowing that it's going to make him sick.

'No thanks...' he says turning his head away in disgust.

You let out a laugh as you place your food and juice on the table and slide into the seat, crossing your legs. sitting criss cross applesauce.

'So how come you slept so good then, you usually have  nightmares or pain...'

'Awww, Sammy wanted to climb in bed with me...' you chuckle and he rolls his eyes.

'It's Sam...' he groans.

'I know I'm fucking with you okay...' you smile as you start to eat.

Sam usually helps you through the nightmares and the pain of some injuries which will probably never go away. He climbs into bed and hugs you until it goes away or just talks with you.

But tonight you finally slept peacefully. After a couple of years you finally slept a whole damn night and your day couldn't get any worse, or so you thought.

'Guys, I have a good news, Bucky going to live in the tower from now on...'

While everyone is really happy and excited, you only tighten the grip on your glass. Turning your knuckles white as you keep on your poker face.

Sam is the first to notice before you break the glass. Spilling the juice all over the table as you launch yourself out of your seat and walk away angrily, silencing everyone in the room by slamming the door.

'I'll go talk to her...' Steve says but Sam stops him.

'Don't Steve, just let her go for a moment...'

'I don't understand...why is she angry?' Bucky asks.

-

You're walking in the base where you last saw Bucky. You need to find him before they do. Before they wipe his memory of you two last night.

He finally admitted he loved you and that was one of the best nights of your life.

And now you're running around in the base, you finally see him.

'Buck!, thank god!' You yell relieved but when he turns around your smile falters.

He's dressed as him again. The winter soldier, the one person you both feared.

He marches towards you as you stumble back, tears stinging in your eyes.

'James...' you say as he gets closer.

You start to run. Faster and faster until he's out of sight. You rush down the stairs at the end of the hallway, still looking over your shoulder.