Better ⭐️ Peter (request)

Song; Taylor Swift - you belong with me.

Imagine; Peter and Liz break up and he ends up with you.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Hey Pete what's wrong?' You ask as he walks into your house.

'It's Liz...she broke up with me a week ago and yesterday we had a fight again, she's mad at me and I don't know what to do y/n...' he bursts into tears.

'Come sit down...' you softly push him onto the couch and you sit next to him.

He sobs and it's not a pretty sight.

'Can you tell me what happened while I go and pour some water for you?'

He nods and you walk over to the kitchen island, pouring a glass of water for him.

He calms down a little bit and starts explaining what happened between him and Liz.

'She...she said I was ignorant and a nerd and that I wasn't good enough and that I'm holding her back and..and...'

'Whoa whoa calm down...she's a liar...Well the nerd thing is true but that's not a bad thing...Peter she's lying to you...you're not ignorant...you are definitely good enough maybe even better, and you're not holding her back..' you rub his back and he turns his head.

'You're just saying that to make me feel better...'

'No I'm not, Peter Benjamin Parker, you are my best friend...I swore to never lie to you and I keep my promises...and I promise you...she's just using you and now she's down so she makes it seem like this breakup is your fault when it's really not...'

'You think she'd do that?'

'I'm positive she did...trust me, girls like her always do shit like this....'

'I wish I could've seen that sooner...'

'Listen, if I had to tell you about every guy that was a mistake...we would still be sitting here at sunrise...'

He chuckles and leans back on the couch. You smile softly as you reach up and put your hand on his arm.

'Now what was her address again?' You tilt your head with an innocent smile.

'Y/n..' he replies in a warning tone.

'I'm kidding I'm kidding, but seriously Peter, it's not you it's her...'

After two weeks Peter finally confessed that he actually likes you as more than a friend, you've been together ever since.

Much to Liz's disliking and she has made sure you know about her not being happy about it.

You on the other hand don't care, you want to make sure that Peter knows how amazing he really is.

'I don't get how you can stay so damn calm y/n...she has been making your life a living hell...'

'Living hell?, no she has been trying to do that, it's the way you react to that that determines if it's a living hell or not, but in the end...-not that I'm saying this is a competition-...but in the end I win, because I have the best boyfriend in the world...'

'Who is that?' He asks and you frown not knowing if he's serious or not.

'You, you nerd, it's you...' you chuckle as you playfully shove him.

'Could you guys stop being so cute, I might feel an emotion if you keep going..' MJ says and you both smirk.

You lean in and so does Peter, you share a brief kiss and MJ makes a sound of disgust making you both laugh.

'How could I not see you?'

'Love makes you blind, with you it's like super blind...' you laugh.

'Like blind and deaf at the same time...' you add.

'Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, I love you...'

'Peter Benjamin Parker, I love you too..'

'Y/n and Peter, I now pronounce you husband and bride, now stop being so damn cute...'