Magical ⭐️ Clint. (Request)

Song: Post Malone - 92 explorer.

Imagine; you're an elf living in the woods, one day Clint runs into the woods and he's begin chased, so you help him
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He has no idea how he has gotten himself into this mess, but now he has to run for his life.

And it got him far unto the woods.

'There's nothing exciting here...' you walk through the woods. Bored.

Suddenly you hear some yelling and a couple of feet rushing through the leafs.

You gasp and quickly hide. So much for you being bored.

There's a man being chased by three other men. They're carrying guns and the lone man carries a bow and arrow. That doesn't really seem like a fair fight.

The three men shoot at him and the lone man falls down. Clutching his shoulder.

You can't let him die, something tells you those three men are the bad guys.

You ready your own bow and arrow and you aim at the three men, all three arrows at once.

Hitting them perfectly in the heart, making them fall to the ground.

You step from behind the tree and the man you just saved is looking at you with big eyes.

'What are you?' He asks and you tilt your head.

'The girl who saved your life...' you sigh as you walk towards him.

He starts to crawl back but fails when he can't keep his arms under him for support.

'Let me help you...' you kneel down and take a look at the bullet wound before pressing your hands on it.

He hisses in pain and you roll your eyes.

'Humans and their zero pain tolerance...'

'I've just been shot and you have...you have magic hands...' he breathes as he's trying to process everything.

'What's your name?' He asks.

'Y/n...what about yours?'

'I'm Clint...' he nods and you smile.

'Well Clint, what kind of miss did you get yourself into?' You ask as you help him sit up.

'Bad guys...just...they don't really like me and I really don't know how this happened...'

You chuckle, which is music to his ears really. If this is a dream he doesn't want to wake up.

'So what are you exactly?'

'I'm an elf...look just...please don't tell the world we exist...'

'Wait there are more...'

'What you think we grow on trees or something?' You reply.

'Seems fair...and what would you do if I told the whole world...'

'Well you'd end up like those guys..' you smile innocently.

'Well you clearly don't know how easy you can hide in the outside world...'

'I've never been out of the Forrest so yeah...clearly I'm missing out...'

'Then come with me...'

'I can't...I wish I could but..'

'Clint!, dude what happened?!' A iron man walks towards you two and you stand up, stretching your bow.

'Stark...don't make sudden moves okay..'

'What is that?!' He yells and you lower your bow.

'You know him?' You ask and Clint nods.

'Well he's rude...' you relax again and his helmet opens.

'Look I come in peace...'

'I'm leaving...because if he tries to much to be nice he becomes even more rude...thank you y/n...and consider going out there...'

'I will...  you smile at him as he drags the man away.

You smile as you look after him. Maybe you should join the outside world more often, clearly you're missing out on things.

'Hey wait up!' You yell as you rush after them.