Intimidating ⭐️ Peter/Tony (request)

Song: Eagles of Death Metal - Miss Alissa.

Imagine: You're Peters girlfriend and Tony wants to meet you.

Your outfit:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'I'll be right back Mr. Stark...' Peter says leaving his phone on the table.

Tony hums as he's busy fixing some equipment.

But when Peters phone buzzes, his attention is focused on the device laying on the table.

Y/N ❤️💖💝💚💛🧡: I have to go, love you!

Given Tony's curious nature he picks up the phone and looks at the message.

Peter comes back and Tony quickly places the phone in the table again.

After a while curiosity is killing Tony and he finally asks.

'Who is y/n?'

Peter looks up immediately and starts to blush. His eyes wide and he tries desperately to avoid eye contact.

'Uh..uh...she is uh, a friend...Wait no...she's more than a friend...she uh...I...uh...' he stutters on and on until finally the high word is out.

'She's my girlfriend...'

'Oh is she now?, interesting...why don't you bring her with you tomorrow?, maybe she'd like to know where you work...'

'I...I'll ask her...' Peter replies.

'I can't believe I finally get brought to your workplace Pete...' you gasp when you look around the lobby of the tower.

'If this amazes you just wait until you see my and Tony's lab...' he smiles as he takes your hand.

He squeezes it lightly before pulling you with him to the elevator.

'To the highest floor please...'

'Yes Mr. Parker...Ms. Y/n..'

'How does she know my name?' You awe as you try to find something that explains it.

Peter chuckles at your cuteness in this moment. You're smart and always trying to explain everything, and the frustration or confusion that comes with it.

'Her name is Karen, she's an AI...she knows everyone...'

'That's so cool!' You smile, getting more nervous by the second.

The elevator dings and the doors open.

'Have a good day Mr. Parker, Ms. Y/n...'

'You too Karen...' Peter replies and you step out of the elevator.