Apologies pt.2 ⭐️ Bucky.

Song: Billie Eilish - bellyache

Imagine; you go to court with Bucky to lock up the guy that raped you and made you pregnant.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Miss y/l/n...you can tell your story now please...'

You glance at Bucky with a terrified look in your eyes, Bucky nods reassuring and you already start to breathe faster.

'I was out with friends that night, I finally got some tome off and decided to celebrate with some old friends I hadn't seen in a while.....'

You inhale sharply and try to stay strong as the memories flow back.

'I...I was out with a friend...then I felt sick and I needed to get air, and there he was, at first I didn't see any harm, I mean, I don't want to assume every guy is a rapist...but then he got too close. I pushed him back and told him I wasn't interested...then my knees buckled because of the drug...I couldn't move...I...' You choke up.

'Then my friend found me in the alley...brought me home...a months later I found out I was pregnant with his baby...' you swallow the lump in your throat as you see HIS attorney stand up and walk to the stand.

'Why didn't you file this with the police?'

'I was embarrassed, I am an avenger, I should've been strong enough...'

'What did you do when you found out you were having his baby?'

'I had the baby removed...'

'Without his consent?'

'He didn't need my consent when he raped me...'

'Do I have to explain to you that it is illegal to remove a baby without the fathers consent?'

'That is the weirdest thing I've ever heard, that is a lie...'

'Because according to my client you were in a relationship with him and you were planning on children...'

'He's lying, I am in a devoted relationship with James Buchanan Barnes, for two years...almost three...'

'But why would my client imply this?'

'Because he's a liar...'

'Your honour, what if miss y/l/n is lying herself?, and is just trying to get back at my client?'

'Objection, speculation and my client is not on trial here..'

'Overruled...'

You see him smirking, the guy that raped you, is smirking at you like he has won already.

'Miss y/l/n, could it be that the drugs made you hazy?, and that you remember things incorrectly?'

'No!, he is guilty...he took the one special thing away, I wanted the first time to be when I wanted it to be, and my boyfriend waited for over two years and your client took that from me, he forced his way inside...then left me with a baby...which I couldn't possibly give all the love that it deserved if I let it be born...'

'Behave please miss y/l/n...' the judge says and you can't take it anymore.

You start to cry and you just can't stop.

'He's laughing at me, in my face...because he knows I'm not lying, he knows what he did to me and he's fucking loving it...'

'I have no further questions your honour...'

The people start to talk and the judge strikes with his hammer.

'Order!, order!'

'Your honour, that man took my virginity, which was something I treasured and I wanted to give it to a man that I thought was worthy of it, and he came in and stole that from me, that one special thing called making love, the pleasure of it is now gone, I will probably never enjoy it ever again...because of that man sitting right there smirking at me...' silent tears are falling as you look right at the judge.

'You May go to your seat Miss y/l/n...I will come back shortly to close the case...'

After a while of waiting the judge comes back and you all stand.

'I have looked over the evidence, and I have come to the conclusion that there isn't enough evidence that would suggest that Mister O'Connell raped miss y/l/n, therefore I plead not guilty..and for the abortion, Miss y/l/n will owe Mister O'Connell a significant amount of money...'

Then and there everything around you starts to collapse. Everything slows down and the voices fade to the background as you slowly die inside.

You look at him, not a sign of remorse of regret or guilt for that matter, he smirks and even winks at you.

'Y/n?, y/n?' You hear Bucky's voice in the background.

He smirks and winks at you!, that asshole smirked and winked at you!

You get angry, so damn angry. You want to hurt him, you want to chokeslam him into the ground.

Until Bucky puts his hand on your shoulder and turns you to him.

'Y/n....' he speaks as he gives you a worried look.

'C-can we please go?' You ask and he nods. 

When you walk outside press is waiting but you push them aside.

You then see run into Drew, which you found out is his name.

'Well well Well, how does it feel to lose y/n?'

'You bastard...you set one foot in my direction and I will destroy you, don't you feel guilty?'

'What for granting you some pleasure?'

'You can kiss that check goodbye Drew..you're not getting a dime for the child I had taken away...'

'It's the law y/n...'

'Let's go doll...he just wants a reaction out of you...'

'Oh I got plenty pretty boy don't you worry...'

- to be continued -