She's more ⭐️ Bucky.

Song: Anadel - in the water (clementine mix)

Imagine; you and Bucky have a special connection, so you get placed on every mission with him by Hydra. When Steve finally breaks through Bucky's mind, he can't leave you behind.

Sorry in advance.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'God, if they do anymore damage I'm afraid I won't be able to fix it...but for now I'm done...' you sigh as you smile softly at Bucky.

'If they find out...'

'They'll execute me...trust me I know...'

'Why would you even do that for me?' He asks looking at you.

'What?, risk getting caught?, I guess I don't care...listen, you are my best and only friend up in this organisation...'

'Wow, a friend?, that hurts y/n...for a moment I thought we were more than friends...'

You chuckle softly as you make your way over to him.

'I knew we had a special bond...but...' you smile as he guides you into straddling him.

'Sometimes it doesn't seem worth it you know?'

'What?' You ask softly as you wrap your arms around his neck. His hands finding their way up your sides.

'War. The battles. My life. All of it...' his head tilts up and his eyes meet your worried ones.

'But then I remember you..' he finishes and you put your forehead against his.

You both close your eyes and you stay there for a moment, silent.

'It's getting harder and harder to make you remember everything...'

'I'm already thankful that I can remember most of the things they tried to erase...you're amazing...'

'Thank you...' you chuckle softly and you raise your head again.

'Next mission, we're going to escape, you and me..' you say before he kisses your lips gently, but also needy.

'How do you even want to make it out alive?, if you give you all my memories back in one go they will shoot us, if we leave the will shoot us.' He replies.

'Hold of you to assume I wanna live...anything is better than this shot hole we're in...'

'You gotta stay alive for me doll..'

'I'll try..but I'm serious, next mission we will take them out and escape...I don't care if that's gonna get me killed, if you stay here any longer, you may lose your memories forever and I don't want all my work to be for nothing...please promise me we will try?'

'I promise.'

-

'Okay, new plan...my friend just arrived, with the team...we can get out with them...'

'They won't trust us, we're the enemy...'

'Steve knows I'm still alive and that I'm on his side, he will trust me when I tell him about you...do you trust me?'

You turn your head to look at him and nod as you take his hand.

'I do...'

'Okay let's split up, I'll catch Steve up to speed and you take out the security system.. meet me back here in 10...'

You take a step and lock your lips with his.

'Just in case...'

He smirks and you turn around the corner, running to the security room.

You step in and take out the men guarding it, you then disable the system making it easy for the team to get in the base.

'Y/n, you really surprised us you know...'

'Shit...' you hiss as you feel the cold barrel against your head.

'You're coming with us...hands stay in the air or I will pull the trigger...'

'So you're the one who has been making him remember everything?'

'ANSWER ME!'

'Yes, yes!' You answer as he leads you outside.

You see Bucky and you stop walking.

'Well well Well...look who turned his back to us...all because of y/n...'

'Y/n, shit...' Bucky curses making Steve turn around too.

'Whatever they say, don't buy it Bucky, anything is better than this shithole remember?' You voice reaches his ears and he slowly nods.

'Just don't hurt her okay, I'll do as you ask..'

You shake your head slightly and you can see the fear in Bucky's eyes.

The same fear you saw in his eyes whenever he had to go in that machine again, to get his memories wiped.

'Buck...' you warn him, your hand starting to glow.

His eyes go wide and he protests. He knows what you're planning on doing and it will mean your end.

You're going to try and give him the last wave of memories back. It's dangerous but he will make it, the same can't be said for you though, they will kill you immediately.

'Don't so it please...'  he begs you.

'I have no choice...' you reply and you stretch your hand out to him.

Hitting his head with your powers, making him stumble back.

Then there's the one gunshot you expected. Only you can't hear it anymore. Bucky can.

A bullet through the head is what you get for finally fully freeing Bucky from those monsters.

'We have to leave Buck...' Steve shakes his out of his trance.

'I can't!, I can't leave her!'

'She's gone Buck...'

'She's gone'