Baby ⭐️ Bruce/Bucky (request)

Song: Ariana Grande - breathin.

Imagine; you're Bruce's daughter and you disappear for two years, you have a two year old kid and Bucky is the father.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Are you excited Lana?' You ask and the little girl in the backseat nods. Her long black hair going all sides.

'He's gonna be so mad...' Bucky says as his grip tightens on the wheel.

'I know...but he deserves to know...right?'

'God I don't know how he would even react to this..' you motion to your daughter and your husband of two years.

'I just hope he won't hulk out, not in front of Lana...' Bucky replies as he lays his hand on your thigh.

'I doubt she'd be scared of him, everywhere she sees the Hulk she's somehow drawn to it, he's her favourite superhero...she hasn't even met him...' you look at the mini you and you smile.

'He will love the kid, I'm just not sure if he will like where the kid came from...and where another is about to come from...' Buck replies and you smile at him.

'I'll protect you...'

'Oh how kind of you...' he says sarcastically while smiling at you.

'Baby brother!' Lana squeals.

'Next time remind me that our daughter is very smart and follows our conversations...'

'Will do..' he moves his hand up to your stomach and you sigh while moving your head back against the rest.

'He's moving again, I can feel it...'

'He's just like you, can't sit down for one second...'

'Hi dad...' you smile as you walk into his lab.

Both Tony and Bruce look up and Bruce's eyes go big when he sees you.

'Y/n!' He yells as he rushes to you, engulfing you in a hug.

'Careful dad...don't damage the package...' you chuckle.

'Wait a second...what do you mean?'

'Well I figured after two years...it's about time I tell you what has been going on...you might wanna sit down..'

'Now you're making me curious, how's my favourite niece?' Tony hugs you from the side.

'You have more nieces?' You joke. 'I've been good...I just uh...need to tell you something...'

'This sounds bad, is it bad?, Are you sick?, do you need a doctor?' He rattles and you shake your head.

You take his hand and place it against your stomach. His eyes get even wider when he feels the boy moving and you chuckle.

'Your first kid?'

'Well...' you drag the word out as Bucky and Lana walk in.

'Second actually...' Bucky puts Lana down and she immediately rushes to Bruce and hugs his leg.

He pulls her up and she stares at him.

'Are you my grandpa?' She asks.

'She's really smart...'

'It's part of the serum...she's incredibly smart...' Bucky replies.

'How did she get super soldier serum in her system?' Bruce starts to get angry and you can see the green slowly turning his skin.

Tony grabs Lana just before he turns full hulk mode and turns to Bucky.

'Dad...stop it you're scaring her...' you stand in between him and Bucky.

He shoves you out of the way and you slide across the ground.

He starts throwing punches at Bucky.

(I know he would never out bare with me here)

Suddenly Lana starts to cry and he stops punching Bucky. He slowly returns to his human form and Lana stops.

You rush to Bucky and he's knocked out cold. Blood running from his nose, lips and brow.

'Oh my god...' you gasp as you cup his face.

'Y/n, Bucky I'm so sorry..' Bruce apologises but you ignore it.

'You know...I knew you would be mad but punching him on repeat was unnecessary...' you say to Bruce.

He stays quiet and just nods.

'You scared the crap out of Lana....dad..' you make him look at you. 

'I know....I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it and I know it won't make it right...so I think it's better if you leave, for everyone's safety...'

You nod and stare at you feet, tears welling up.

'I agree...I'll uh...keep in touch...' you reply before heading out of the lab.

He watches you leave. He blew it again. And again. But this time he won't be forgiven so easy. He knows that.