Stealth ⭐️ Steve.

Song: Ariana Grande - Bloodline

Imagine: you're on the mission with Natasha and Steve. The one on the boat and you lose concentration for a split second.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Wait where's y/n?' Steve asks and right at that moment, you kick the soldier against the glass, the blood creating a stain on the window.

Steve flinches and steps back, already holding his shield in front of him.

'Hey guys....how's it's hanging?' You smirk as you look at them through the glass.

'Get in position...'

'Sure thing Captain...' you tease and he rolls his eyes.

'You two should go on a date, you make a very cute couple...' Natasha chuckles.

'Who says we didn't try already?' You reply as you get into your position.

'Oh my god you're gonna tell me all about it over wine...'

'No she's not, no you're not y/n...'

'Aww but I liked it so much...' you smile.

'Where did you two go?'

'Smithsonian...' you reply holding up your gun.

'Really Rogers..'

'Knock it off Romanoff it was romantic...' You shut her up.

'Okay...move in 3....2....1...' Steve counts down as the rest of the team gets ready.

You shoot two agents and Steve climbs through the window of the control room and fight with Batroc.

You climb off of the stairs you've been standing on and you jump into the deck.

'Steve...Nat what do I do now?' You ask looking around.

'Wait for us to get you...'

'Okay, I'll wait he-' a gunshot interrupts you and you grunt.

More follow and you try to get away.

'Y/n!' You hear Steve yell through the com.

You fall to the ground and luckily for you, Steve jumps on the deck and covers you with his shield all while dragging you away from the gunfire.

In the meantime Natasha takes the soldiers out and Steve givers over you, looking for all the damage they caused.

You grab his arm, your nails digging in his suit and skin, you let out a groan as your eyes squeeze shut.

'Hey hey stay with me...come on...' he breathes.

You're squirming and thrashing around in pain. Wailing at the stinging pain

You gulp when he puts pressure on it and you scream out of pain.

'I know I know....just stay with me okay...ju...ay...wi...e..' your hearing gets worse and it sounds like Steve is either underwater or in slow motion.

You slowly slump back against the ground and Steve desperately tries to keep you awake by shaking you a bit.

'You get that a lot don't you?' You chuckle as you link arms with Steve, walking in the Smithsonian.

'Yeah, kids can see under the cap...so they're the ones who recognise you first...' Steve replies smiling at you.