Game night ⭐️ avengers

Song: Daughter - Home

Imagine; you just had a fight with your parents and they said they never want to see you again, when Bucky finds out he tells the whole team, and they show up at your doorstep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'You never have to come to this door again because it will remain closed!, running around with that Winter Soldier!, I'm going to get a new lock on the door cause you're not welcome anymore!'

'Well good cause maybe I don't even want to come here anymore!, if you're going to lecture me about the man I fucking love then maybe you don't deserve me here!' You yell as you put on your jacket.

'You don't let her talk to you like that do you?' Your stepmom says and you turn to her pointing your finger.

'I never liked you...the evil stepmom from Snowwhite is nothing compared to you!' You reply warning a huff from her.

'I hope he's worth it!, hope his dick is enough for you.

'Oh he is.... he's banging me like a screen door in a fucking hurricane and were not even married yet!, what a disgrace I am!' You fake gasp as you walk down the porch.

'Oh you don't want the neighbourhood to know?, IT'S TRUE!, ROBBS DAUGHTER IS FUCKING WITH THE WINTERSOLDIER BEFORE MARRIAGE!, I AM A WHORE!' You yell making your "parents" gasp in shock.

An elderly couple suddenly look at you and they seem to smile.

'About time y/n...'

'Right?' You chuckle as you walk down the street.

'THE DEVIL WILL DRAG YOU TO HELL Y/N!'

'YEAH HE'S GOING TO OUT ME ON THE FUCKING TRONE!, MAYBE I WILL EVEN HAVE A DANCE WITH THE DEVIL FOR ALL I CARE!'

You hear the front door slam and you try to smile but you simply can't. You are sad, sad that they don't respect your own life.

You think about calling Bucky and telling him everything, but you also don't want him to be worried about you and show up.

-

B: how was game night with your parents?
Y: it wasn't fun... let's just say that...
B: what happened?
Y: I went off, they were talking bad about you and I couldn't keep it in...'

You suddenly feel your phone vibrating and you see Bucky's calling you.

You pick up and stay quiet.

'Doll?, what happened?'

'They said awful things about you and I just snapped...And now I'm basically not welcome anymore...'

'Do you want me to come over...'

'No, no I'm fine...I just need some time alone, you're so sweet but I just...I'm gonna take a bath and watch some movies...'

'You sure?, you're on the verge of crying I can tell...'

'Yeah...' you sigh.

'Okay, I'll see you tomorrow..'

'I love you...bye...'

'Bye doll...'

He wasn't going to sit around and do nothing, he'll no. He rushes to the living room and tells everyone to gather their things.

-

You sit down on the couch and start the tv when there's a knock on the door.

You groan and stand up, moving to the door. You open it and you see the whole team standing there. 

'What are you guys doing here?'

'Game night duh!'

'Huh?'

'We brought pizza and beer, and games of course...'

Everyone walks in while you frown.

'Why do you always do the exact opposite of what I tell you?' You smile at Bucky.

'You didn't actually think you're off the hook that easy did ya?' 

'Now that you mention it, no...' you chuckle.