Both ways ⭐️ Natasha (request)

Song; Calvin Harris ft. Sam Smith - promises.

Imagine: you and your twin brother get brought to the tower to live with the Avengers after they rescued you. Natasha is very protective over you two because she used to know twins just like you.

you and Oliver.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yin and yang.

That's what you'd describe both yourself and your twin brother as.

He is night and you are day. He can control people and you get visions. You are cheery and he's more...emo.

And Natasha loves you to death for it. You remind her of the twins she had to take care of one time. 

Jenny and Noah Cowell.

Saved by Natasha Romanoff after she single handily invaded a house filled with special children. Two of them survived. The others didn't.

But after a year the children got caught and killed off immediately. Leaving Nat lonely again. She was not going to make that mistake again. Ever.

'Y/n...how's it going?' Pietro asks.

'Good, Good...' you smile.

'Hey I was wondering Uh...did you do something new with your hair?' He asks and Wanda rolls her eyes.

This is the fifth attempt he has made to win you over but still you don't know that he's flirting with you.

His charm has zero effect on you. Can't say the same with Wanda and your twin brother Oliver. They are superglued to each other.

'So you come here often?' Pietro starts to panic.

Wanda lets out a snort and he shoots her a death glare.

'Uh, yes, Pietro we both live here...' you say chuckling.

Natasha walks in the room and keeps an eye on you and Pietro as she slides into her seat next to Wanda and Oliver.

'What's going on?' She asks.

'Pietro is trying to win over y/n again... for the fifth time this week...' Wanda smirks amused.

'Is it working?' She asks.

'Of course not, y/n is way too innocent to notice...' Oliver smiles amused as he pulls Wanda closer.

'Pietro is something up?' You ask him.

'WELL THANK GOD YOU FINALLY NOTICE I'M ACTING DIFFERENT!' He raises his voice.

'I don't understand what's going on?'

'That's the whole problem y/n!, Ive been trying to ask you out five times this week and you don't get the message!' He yells and you flinch, stepping back.

'Geez!, you're so ignorant!' He yells and walks away. Leaving you confused and mostly shocked.

You feel tears welling up in your eyes, he has never shouted at you this way before.

Your usual glow fades away and your lip starts to quiver.

'Oh no...y/n don't cry he didn't mean it like that...' Wanda quickly gets off of Oliver's lap and rushes over to you.

'I'm going to kill him, PIETRO!' Natasha stands up and goes to find him.

You all turn your heads to the door when you hear another door getting kicked in and Pietro letting out a high pitches scream.

'HOW DARE YOU YELL AT HER LIKE THAT!'