Chapter 21

Kali:
_________________________________
(Hi, adult me here. There is a lot I could fix going back now years later, but I'd rather keep this as a time capsule of sorts. I just needed to stop by and add a trigger warning. This part alludes/ precedes a rape scene. Sorry that this CW is late, but better now than never!)
________________________________

Tyler enters the opening.

"Welcome to the party! Sorry that you missed all the fun." I spit. I despise such weakness as Tyler had shown last night.

"Where's Wyatt?" He whimpers, obviously afraid of me. His fear pleasures me.

"Who knows." I shrug, carelessly. "Dead, hopefully." I smile to myself as I see his look of confusion. "He left with that freak Omega to search for Kiara while I stayed here to clean up the mess. He said he wanted someone here just in case she finds her way back here."

He stares at me like I am a wild animal. "Did you have anything to do with the attack?"

The question catches me off guard. "No, why would you assume such a thing?"

"I saw how pleased you were by the blood. Plus, you hate Kiara and Wyatt anyway." I nod, understanding his point. Perhaps the attack was fun, that doesn't mean that I caused it. I just enjoyed the coincidence.

"If I wanted them dead, I would have killed them myself. You think I am incapable of doing so?" I turn the tables, putting him back in his place.

"I'm sure you could." He gulped. I laugh.

"Why are you so afraid? Don't you have any powers?" I smile mischievously. If he has any strengths, I want to know.

"Omega said I did, but I don't know what it is." I laugh, because Omega told me the same thing.

I purposefully slowly stalk towards him. The dilation of his eyes makes my heart skip in joy. "You see Tyler, apparently blood isn't all that pleases me. The fear radiating from you also sparks the same pleasure. Why live if you don't have fun with it?" I smile as I tilt my head to the side. "You lust for me, I can tell. If you want me, all you have to do is ask." I chuckle mockingly.

He looks down, which is what I expected. I laugh, which causes him to take a few steps backwards. My grey, suit is constricting. I don't need this clothing anyway. I slowly remove the tight suit. Tyler's expression was one of complete terror and surprise. I felt the high resonate through me.

I stalk towards Tyler slowly like a predator, and he backs away slightly in confusion. I catch up with him, and he cowers. I pin him to the ground, and vigorously remove his clothing. He simply lies in submission as I make my way with him.