𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟳: 𝗚𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁

Start from the beginning

"Nope I'm not sleepy but you should sleep" he said, turning of the light.

"Nope! I said na I'm not sleepy" she argued again and switched on the light.

"Okay. Fine. Want to go for a long drive?" he asked closing his laptop.

"At this time?"

"Yes"

"Okay why not?" she agreed.

Both walked slowly.
Fahad opened the passenger's door for her while she quickly got in.

No one is to be found, roads were so silent. Fahad increased the speed as there was no traffic.

"Beach? let's watch the sunrise"

"Yup"

They reached the beach in like 20 minutes, they Walked towards the vast sea, bare foot.

They sat down in the sand hearing the song of waves hitting the shore.

"Do you still like Zubair?" Fahad asked from no where.

"Umm! nothing like that actually, you know first I didn't even want to get married but then I had no other option, I didn't knew what to do. I was so mad in my ambition that I forgot that marriage completes your half Deen. Later I left everything to Allah, I thought Zubair was destined for me but maybe that's not what Allah had planned for me, you were destined for me that's why I got you" she said smiling and Fahad smiled at her back.

"Neither was I ready for the marriage, I was not interested to because.....Umm ...but I asked Allah for my best and I got you" both had the smile plastered on their face.

It was so beautiful as the sun rised. The birds chirping.

Slowly Fahad got up and asked Samaira her hand while without hesitation she gave him her hand.

"My Almighty placed your hand in mine. Now we will walk together forever habibti....."

Samaira smiled whispering 'Alhamdullilah'

Both walked hand in hand their fingers entangled.

~

It was unusual morning, Fahad felt her hair tickle him, her smell made him crazy. Both were very close.

Fahad couldn't stop himself from caressing her hair, her hair was long brown.

She slowly opened her eyes and met with a dazzling chocolate brown eyes.

"Good morning" she wished smiling.

"Good morning" he smiled back, Samaira slowly got up and tied her hair in a messy bun.

After freshing up Samaira was drying her hair when Fahad entered, his hair was wet.

He came near Samaira, and rested his head on her shoulder while Samaira got Lil nervous from his sudden action.

As she had caught the dryer he made the dryer face towards him and he dryed his hair in the same position, Samaira just froze in the position.

"Thanks" he said parting away leaving Samaira shock.

Fahad cleared his throat while Samaira came out of her thoughts.

"Get ready fast" Fahad said, as Samaira was still getting ready.

Fahad was searching for his charger everywhere, then he remembered he left it in his closet.

He walked towards his closet hurriedly but then something came in between which made Fahad fall backwards on Samaira.