Chapter Eighteen

TRIS' P.O.V.

In my family, I am the calm one. You know. Not letting any worries get to me or showing any strong emotions whatsoever. I am always, and I mean always, calm and collective.

Unfortunately for me, I was anything but calm.

This time, I was on the verge of going into crazy ape mode. Why? Is it not that obvious to you readers?

Wendow and Triso, who are in truth two real aliens, just confessed out loud to two human girls that they are aliens.

Now, you might be saying, "It will be okay, Tris. What are the chances that those girls will believe Wendow and Triso?"

That is a great point. Most humans, if not all, do not believe that aliens exist. They would react like me and Wendy. Think that they are joking and brush it off - until they prove it to us. However, allow me to bring up an even greater point.

Those two girls that the aliens confronted were Heather Falcon and Mackenzie Washington. I know them personally and later found out that Wendy was familiar with them as well.

Heather had long, blond hair and light skin. She wore a sickly, pink dress that touched her knees and sunglasses on top of her head. The purple sky made both her purse and low heels shine.

Mackenzie is Heather's best and only friend. She had long, black hair and dark skin. She was wearing a hideous, white dress that also came down to her knees and low heels that matched her dress. And like her friend, she had on a purse.

And if you have not guessed it yet, Heather and Mackenzie are bullies. Not towards anyone else in the school. Just me and surprisingly, Wendy.

Heather and Mackenzie hate me and Wendy. They even hated Kara with a passion back when she was still alive. I have tried figuring out why they despised us so much, but alas, I have gotten no traces. So my only guess is that they bully us in order for them to feel better about themselves, and that is not right.

Someone should give them a taste of their own medicine. And both surprisingly and thankfully, somebody did. Or should I say, two of them.

"You two are aliens?" Heather said. She was chewing on some bubblegum, and gosh, it was annoying.

Did I mention that Heather's and Mackenzie's voices are aggravating to listen to? They sound snobby all the time!

"Yup!" Triso said happily. "My sister and I are aliens."

"Well, if the two of you are indeed aliens, then my friend Mackenzie and I are buckets of sardines."

I placed a hand on my stomach and let out a whoosh of air. With my other hand, I wiped off drops of sweat from my forehead. Phew. I really thought that they would take Wendow and Triso seriously.

Even though that they are bullies, they are also two of the smartest girls in school. Actually, no. They are not the smartest in our school.

If they attended any other school in the world, then yes. I would admit that they are intelligent. However, here at this school, the only school in Forlot, we do not learn about any of the subjects that you would normally cover, such as science and math.

The only subjects that would come close are history and English, but even then, we only learn about the history of fictional characters and how to write exciting stories.

Thankfully, it is illegal in Forlot to give out homework.

What point was I trying to make? Oh, yeah.

Heather's dad, Dr. Falcon, is a scientist who works with other scientists in Forlot. I know this for sure because not only does Heather brag about it, but she and Mackenzie often skip school to visit Dr. Falcon in his lab. And yes. Dr. Falcon is okay with them missing school.

I do feel sorry for the scientists who will have to work with those rude girls because Heather and Mackenzie have told me and Wendy that they will become excellent scientists when they grow up.

Get ready, world.

"You are buckets of sardines?" Wendow said. "Cool!"

Even though that they did it to me and Wendy yesterday, I was taken aback at what the aliens did next. I guess because I forgot.

Wendow and Triso jumped and tackled the bullies to the ground. Triso was on Heather, and Wendow was on Mackenzie.

Mackenzie and Heather let out cries of bloody murder as they fell on their backs. They grunted and tried pushing. Kicking. Punching. Anything that would make the aliens get off of them.

Triso tilted her head to the side. "Aw. What is the matter?" she asked. "Are you hungry?"

"We are not hungry!" Mackenzie shouted at them. "Now get off us, black and white!"

I do not think that I mentioned that Mackenzie and Heather are racists, did I? They are racists towards the people who, according to them, are not "good enough." You apparently have to be pretty and smart and rich in order to be "good enough."

What a bunch of crub!

"I think that they are cranky, Triso, because they have not eaten yet," Wendow said.

"You are obviously right, sis. We should definitely give them something scrumptious to eat."

Each of them picked up something from the ground, and before Wendy or I realized what they were exactly feeding our bullies, they forced the girls' mouths to open and plopped in whatever they had gotten from the blacktop.

Wendow and Triso finally climbed off of them and got on their feet. The bullies sat up, and then slowly stood. They were moving their mouths because they were chewing.

"Mmm? What is the crunch?" Mackenzie asked.

"That must be the hard shell," Triso stated.

"Excuse me?" Heather said.

"You were hungry," Wendow said. "So my sister and I fed you what any human would love to munch on. Cockroaches. Big cockroaches."