1.

KEE'S POV.

" told yo dumb ass not to say nothing to her , " i said pressing the damp rag under miami's right eye

" told yo dumb ass not to say nothing to her , " i said pressing the damp rag under miami's right eye. she just rolled her eyes and huffed.

 " just press the fucking rag on my face , and shut up. i was trying to help , " she said pushing her tar black curls out of her face.

 " i get that , but i said i didn't need it. i wasn't finna show her no energy ian need to show her, " i said lifting the rag off of her face and peeking at the bleeding bruise. some of the bleeding had stop , but it was still pretty heavy.

 " next time i'm just gonna let yo hot head ass get beat up , " i said pressing the rag harder on her face. miami grimaced and slapped me on my arm.

 " pressing too fucking hard , " she said snatching her face away and rolling her eyes. she touched the bruise that was bleeding and winced so bad that she kicked me.

 " bet you want this rag now , huh ? " i asked laughing. miami rolled her eyes and snatched the rag out of my hand.

 " suck my dick , " she said pressing the rag on her face and pushing past me. i looked at her crazy as she walked out. i washed my hands real quick before i dried them and followed after her.

 " you the real definition of an asshole. i just helped you , and you gave me all the mouth in the world but couldn't say thank you , " i said standing in front of the television seeing she was reaching for the remote.

 " kee , get out the way man , " she said trying to look around my body. i matched my movements to where her eyes were and sure enough that kept her from seeing the tv.

 " kee , i'm really not finna play with you , " she said getting up calmly and going back into the bathroom. i followed after her and saw she was reaching for the band - aids.

 " i'm not finna play with you , " i said watching her press the rag on her face a few more times before taking if off and putting two band - aids on her face. she stared at herself in the mirror for a minute before brushing past me.

 " the fuck ? what's wrong with you ? " i asked grabbing her arm and pulling her back.

 " i'm tired. that's all. lex bitch ass really took me there today. not even gon hold ya , " miami said pulling away and plopping down in her bed.

oh , you wanna know who lex is , right ? oh yeah , my bad. lex is my ex - girlfriend. you don't need all the details right now , but just know that miami hates her. made a whole damn career out of hating her.

 " it's fine , yo. you do need to learn to control your temper though. it's getting worse and worse , " i said putting my hand on top of hers and gently rubbing it.

she snatched her hand away not even making eye contact with me. i just sighed and layed down in the bed on my back.

miami and i have always been known as " mi & kee ". in our younger years , you would never see one of us without the other. it's almost the same thing now. it just depends on what type of shit miami choose to be on for the day.

" no it's not. i'm fine. " i looked up at her and gave her my best ' really nigga ? ' face.  i impatiently grabbed her face and made her give me direct eye contact. i poked at her band - aid continuously and looked at her.

" this - thissss - this is not 'i'm fine'. you're not fine , " i said with my voice cracking a little. she just smirked at me and gripped my waist.

 " damn that's how you feel ? " she asked licking her lips while staring at mine.

" miami , stop , " i said feeling flashes of heat run over my body. she always made me nervous as fuck. she'll be like this one minute , and the next minute she'll act like she hates me.

" why should i ? " she asked slipping her hands under my tank top and slowly running them up and down my sides. i felt my clit jump , so i knew it was time for this to end right now.

" i said stop , " i said gripping her wrists and peeling them off my body. she looked at me confused and reattached her hands to my sides.

" what's wrong with you ? " she asked hugging my waist and laying her head on my chest. i was pretty convinced that she could feel my heart racing like crazy , but i tried my best not to make it obvious.

" nothing , " i said sighing and hugging her back. i mentally slapped myself for letting her do this to me , but damn , it felt so good.

she started rubbing my back which was weird as fuck because she was doing good just to be hugging me out the blue like this.

 " miami , are you okay ? " i asked putting my hand on her forehead pretending to check her temperature. she released a small laugh and nodded her head. she then started making small circles on my back with her finger.

 " if you say so , " i said shrugging it off and removing my hand from her head.

miami was really fucking confusing , and it really stressed me out. i truly never knew which miami i was going to get , and that was hurtful. how i feel about her is obvious , but i hate that i can't stop the feeling even when she be on some fuck shit.

all of sudden , she got up and stood in front of me. she looked me in my eyes. she didn't say anything , but the look in her eyes made me feel like she was looking straight through me.

she cleared her throat and scratched her neck. " um - i'll be back , " she said backing out of the door and leaving.

see what i mean ? that's that fuck shit i was just telling you about. that awkward fuck shit. if only i was one of those crazy fems. i would really blow the screen off her phone for leaving me like that.

" i deserve to know though , " i said out loud before grabbing my phone. if she was gonna up and leave , she can at least tell me why.

MIAMI 🌈😍

so where you going ? 

___

her read receipts weren't on , so i don't know if she saw my message or not , but she didn't reply. she usually replies within five minutes , and ten had already passed.

 " you know what ? okay. i'm just gon stop caring about yo sexy ass , " i said tossing my phone somewhere and getting comfortable.

 " get on my fucking nerves , " was the last thing i remember saying before i fell asleep with miami still missing.

published on 9/2/19.

inspired by " pedestal " written by @-oldschool , 💜 .