🌹Chapter Five🌹

Start from the beginning

The movie is one of my favorites now at Netflix, and it helps pass the time quicker. While I'm watching, I'm on my laptop, still researching my new boss. I don't know why, I just feel like I have to know more about him, even if I almost know his entire life.

One thing I learned about him is that no where on the internet is anything about his personal life. Sure, something about who is friends with him and who he dates but there is no favorite restaurant or color or even favorite movie. No one knows that about him and it's interesting that no one cares about it.

It's never even mentioned that people want to know anything about him, about what he likes and doesn't like. But, I know for a fact that he will be cruel to me. Doing my research, I found out that he hates people and is cruel to everyone. As charming as he is, he is mean and I don't think he will be nice to me. Handling him will be hard, but I need this job.

If I want to start my own business, I will need the money and this job pays me well and in just two or so years, I might be able to start it then. I can't wait for that to happen. I just have to deal with my new boss for two years and then I will be on my own with my own business.

Closing my laptop after the movie is over, I realize that I didn't even look at the TV, not even once. I turn off the TV, I take my pure, my phone and my keys. Walking out of my apartment, I go down to the streets. It's so peaceful in the mornings, especially on the weekends.

Not many cars are driving and even fewer people are walking. It's about nine in the morning. Sometimes I like walking around the streets and past the stores, looking around and enjoying the day. It really is beautiful out here. I walk past a clothing store, in the window is a sweater that I really like.

Going inside, I check the sweater out. It's made out of cotton and it's a white long sleeved sweater with a big red heart in the middle. It's a beautiful sweater and it would fit my blue jeans and my jacked that matches the jeans. Then I look at the price tag and it's expensive.

I can't believe that the one sweater that I actually like is expensive. I don't like spending a lot of money of clothes or on one thing, because I need to save money. "Rose, is that you?" I hear behind me. I turn around to see Mrs. Jenkins, an old friend of my mom's.

"Hello, Mr. Jenkins" I greet her with a smile. Mrs. Jenkins is a year older than my mom but they went to the same collage and she married Mr. Jenkins, the two of them started a bakery the last time I heard and they live a happy life. "Look at you, you're so big. Last time I saw you, you were still in collage" She says, happily as she pulls me into a hug.

"Well, I graduated with a degree in business" I tell her with a proud smile on my face. Saying it makes it more real, sometimes I forget that I even have the degree. "Just like your mother. You're so like her" She tells me, everyone says that and it makes me happy, because she is my role model.

"Thank you" I say. "So, what have you been up to these days, obviously following your mother's footsteps, have you started your own business?" She asks. Mrs. Jenkins must know that I haven't since she and my mom talk frequently, then again they could be talking about other things.

"No, not yet but soon. I'm actually working at Selone Inc, for the time being" I tell her, I don't want to go into details of everything. "That's wonderful. Now, I need to go but it was nice seeing you. Send a greeting to your mother for me, will you?" She asks me, I nod my head for her.

Before I could even respond to her, she's out the store. I follow behind, but she walks over to her car, while I go to the other direction, heading home. Before I walk inside my apartment, I try to call Lena again, this time she answers. "I'm dying" She says in the phone, moaning.

Is it bad that I quite enjoy that she has a hangover? I mean she did this to herself, she was drinking and she chose to. "You're not dying" I tell her then I let out a giggle, sitting down in the stairs, while I talk to her. "Feels like it" Lena says.

"I'm bored" I tell her, changing the subject fast. "Come over, I'll find something for you" She tells me and I can almost see her grinning. "I'll be there in a few" I say before I hang up. Standing up, I go outside to walk over to her apartment, not even knowing what will be waiting for me there.

She definitely has something in mind for me, and I'm not even sure if I want to find out what it is. I'm thinking that she knows that I didn't do anything last night, except for sitting by the bar and drinking water and trying to finish the night and not listen to that awful music.

"You look died" I tell her as soon as she opens the door for me and I enter the apartment. As normally, everything is messy and all over the place. It's a bit weird that we are friends, since i like everything nice and tidy and organized while she's the opposite.

"I know. You have to help me. I'm going on a date tonight" She says and I gape at her. She has a date. Lena never goes on dates on the weekends because she says the weekends are for relaxing after going to parties and whatever it is she does on Fridays and every day of the week.

Closing the door of her apartment, she leads me to her bedroom, which is even a bigger mess. There are clothes everywhere. "With whom are you going?" I ask her, this is so unlike her. Then again, I saw another side of her last night so she could be someone that I don't know.

Now that I think about it, I barely know anything about her life. "This rich hot guy, I met at the bar last night. The few moments I actually remember. Hey, that reminds me, did you get laid? I mean I don't smell sex on you, but you never know" She asks me. "God no!" I practically yell at her.

"Come on, this night was so you could have fun. Trust me, it feels amazing. I mean I did it on the dance floor and it let amazing" She says and I make a look of disgust. I don't even know what to think right now. "What will you be a wearing at the date?" I ask her.

"That's why I need you, I can't decide" She tells me and holds out two dresses up for me to see, when I look at them, I notice that both of them are in the smaller size and are a bit too revealing. I'm not a nun, but this is far too revealing, also one of them is almost see through. This will be hard.