Chapter 18: It's Tyler

Start from the beginning

That bastard!

Taking the nearby object from the coffee stand, I threw it at his direction but as assumed he immediately caught it with a knowing smirk, plastered on his face.

Seriously, this blonde resembles the blonde at school. Both Tyler and Adrienne has so many similarities. Both of them are coated in mystery, pops in my life out of no where.

Everything seems so complicated and out of logic. I don't know whom to trust and whom to not. Now look at me, I'm here sitting next to a stranger, behaving like I know him since years.

We went back to kitchen and Tyler heated two containers of Noddles and an old box of pizza only God knows how old. He said that it was a few days old but I was happy with the Noddles and chips and drinks.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

After finishing the food, Tyler took me upstairs and showed me the girl's dressing room.

When, the house is so lavish then the dressing room must be lavish too, right?

Yep.

Absolutely.

My eyes widened in awe when I looked around the whole room. It looked like those modern dressing rooms where all kind of fashion related things were available. From little makeup items to expensive jeweleries, it had everything.

The room was adorned in golden lights and candles. There were so many dresses and shoes and everything else that I had to squeal in joy and excitement.

"Do I have to pay for these?"

"Nah, everything's for free. Just get ready before any one comes. Those girls go crazy when they see anyone out of their league." He winked at me making me scoff at him because I ain't the girl who he can flirt with.

But seriously, It's gonna be a big night.

As I passed through the collections of dress, I chose to wear something simple and casual.

Picking a peach colored top, I kept my dark jeans and went to the changing room.

After changing into new clothes, I sat infront of the dressing table.

Nothing special was applied, just a bit of mascara and gloss and my hair was knoted in a loose messy bun.

And of course, I didn't forget to tie the peach colored bow around my neck.

Before exiting the room, I slipped into irresistible pink combats.

Xxxxxxxx

It was already seven and the party won't start until nine. So what should I do now?

I sat on the sofa which was situated in the living room and waited for Tyler to show up. It's been thirty minutes but God knows where this boy had disappeared.

Finding no other way, I stood up from the sofa in search of Tyler. I checked every room but didn't found him anywhere. As the house was two storied, I went up stairs in the search of Tyler.

Walking through the empty hallway, I noticed a certain door of the lobby was slightly open. A little portion of light was coming from that room.

Taking slow steps towards the mysterious room, I tried to peek what was happening inside.

Tyler was standing next to a closet, holding some kind of little box.

What are they? Are they drugs?

I can't let him take drugs under my presence!

My medical instinct kicked in. As a result, without thinking, I burst into the room like some kind FBI agent and screamed at him.

"What are you doing!"

I quickly jumped at Tyler and took the box away from his hold.

His eyes widened both in shock and embarrassment when he noticed me holding that certain box.

"Umm, Casie are you sure you want that?" His face morphed into a smirk.

Looking at him with confused eyes I thought about his question.

Why would I want a drug? Or is it really a box of drug?

And when I looked at the object which I was holding, my eyes widened, double in size , because I was embarrassed, more like disgusted.

What.

The.

Hell.

Cause it's a......