Chapter 376. Victory and the Arrow.

The Creations were succumbing at a fast rate as the Deities and Guardians fought with transcendent force.

Sky looked up at the heavens from the earth's cavity. The once flashing red and black sky was now black as the black hole reached towards them. Grabbing Cosmic and Galactic, Sky raced to get Sun, Moon, Cloud, and Rain.

Wind and the other injured Deities and Guardians held onto each other and the orb that Sky gave them. Wind gripped his pocket watch with his parent's picture in it.

"Come on, come on...."

Rock knelt by Ore's crushed body while everyone ran to their positions and the Creations were being sucked into the black hole that Planet, Nova, Orbit, and Constellation created to end Cordelia's Creations.

Those who had Lakas's power was safe, so they held their ground and looked up at the black sky.

Everyone but Cordelia and Death had Lakas's power.

The cage flew up into the roaring black hole hitting Rock who was carrying his sister's body away.

"It's here!!"

Fire gripped Faisceau's hand as he looked up at the black hole that was sucking the Creations into the dark and unknown abyss.

Cordelia and Death screamed.

The black hole was taking them as well for Laka's powers were not within them.

"No!"

"Sun, come back!!"

Faisceau broke free Sky and ran to reach Death. Forming a human chain, Rock, Sand, and Cloud held Faisceau by her legs as she held onto Death's hands.

Death held on desperately to his mother's hands as she pulled him down.

"I got you, Death!"

"Mama!!"

"I won't let you go!!"

Faisceau screamed as she pulled her son back with all the force she had.

"Help me, Rayon! Help me get our son down!"

The Deities yelped and crashed to the ground as Death was mysteriously thrown down. Faisceau covered Death with her body, anchoring him to the ground.

Meanwhile, Cordelia was hanging onto a cracking rock. The black hole was sucking up everything and the creations.

Midnight hung onto Cordelia.

CRACK!!

Screaming, Cordelia flew upward into the black hole with Midnight.

Loyal grabbed her hands as Fire hung onto Loyal's legs, and Sun was at the bottom gripping Fire's legs.

"Loyal!?"

"I won't let you go!! Pull, Sun, pull!! Get us down!!"

With Sky, Sun pulled at Fire to get them down.

Fire yelled audibly as he tried to pull Cordelia down.

"AAAH!! FATHER, I CAN'T DO THIS ALONE!!"

Slowly, Cordelia was pulled down and hit the ground. Fire held onto her and the others tackled onto Fire to keep them down before the black hole sucked them back in. The Creations were gone, but the black hole was still there.

It needed Midnight.

"Cordelia, help me!!"

"Midnight!!"

Cordelia wouldn't let go of Midnight as it clung to her in fear.

"Let that thing go!!"

"Cordelia!!"

"Someone make it release her!!"

Happiness ran to where Cordelia was and tried to get screaming Midnight. Cordelia panicked.

"NO!!"

All the Deities screamed when Cordelia threw a fireball at Happiness. Happiness ducked to the floor as the fireball zoomed towards her. Quickly, Loyal covered Happiness's body with his, and the fireball hit him setting Loyal on fire.

Happiness screamed in terror as Water tackled Loyal putting the flames out. Midnight hung onto Cordelia.

The black hole screamed as Midnight wouldn't come.

"Rock! What do we do!!?"

"Cordelia won't let that thing go!!"

"We're all going to die!!"

Screams of terror rose up, Cordelia hung onto Midnight. Fire ran to Loyal who was writhing on the floor from the burns.

"She won't let go!!"

"I know how she feels..."

Sky looked up at the black hole, praying hard for it to stop.

Marei attacked Cordelia, trying hard to make her let go of Midnight. The two Goddesses screamed and fought on the floor.

Galactic stared at Cosmic.

"Galactic?"

"If I die, Cosmic. Remember this. Being with you made me the most blessed Goddess in the whole damn kingdom."

Even when everything was out of control, Earth cooed at them, and Sky rolled his eyes.

While Galactic made her plans, Marei and Cordelia were still fighting.

"Let that monster go!!"

"No!"

"Then you will die with it!!"

Marei let go Cordelia who flew upward into the black hole. Loyal shouted and jumped to get Cordelia.

Kissing Cosmic on the cheek, Galactic broke free from Sky's hands. Cursing, Sky grabbed Cosmic who was trying to get to Galactic.

"NO, GALACTIC, NOOOOO!!"

"You can't-"

"GALACTIC!!"

Loyal grabbed Codelia and hugged her close to him as Galactic jumped as the black hole sucked her in. Cosmic screamed for Galactic as the black hole exploded with an ear-deafening blast.

...

...

...

...

Death shook as Faisceau got up looking around.

It was gone.

The black hole was gone with Galactic. Cosmic was wailing and falling to the ground. Sky struggled to hold him up.

"There was nothing you could do!!"

Cosmic kept crying aloud for Galactic.

"My Goddess! My beautiful Goddess!!"

Besides Cosmic crying, everything was silent. Loyal, Cordelia, and Midnight crashed to the ground. Loyal rolled away, coughing up ashes.

...

...

...

...

"Cordelia?"

"I'm not looking up."

...

...

"Get up. Get up this instant."

Slowly, Cordelia sat up and looked down.

Loyal was glowering down at her.

Cordelia sighed.

"Let me guess. The penalty for murder is death, right? I started a damn genocide."

Loyal said nothing.

"My penalty is higher than Death's, Loyal. Kill me fast."

Holding down Midnight, Cordelia bowed her head in her knees preparing for the blow of Loyal's sword.

...

...

...

...

Nothing?

Cordelia peeked.

Loyal had his hand out for her. He was smiling.

"Do you remember what I said, Cordelia?"

"..."

"I give everyone more than one chance. For everyone, I will fight for their life. Even yours, my friend."

...

...

Cordelia took Loyal's hand, and he helped her his feet. Midnight nibbled at Loyal's hand.

"Hey!"

Death stared at his brother in shock as he helped Cordelia up and embraced her. 

A cheer rose up from the Deities and Guardians when Fire announced their victory.

"We did it!"

"Victory!!"

"Yes! Yes!!"

"Wooo!!"

Everyone was cheering loudly and waving their banners high in the air.

"I'm sick of this! I'm getting my victory some way or another!!"

Death looked up.

An arrow was heading towards him. Loyal saw it.

"No!"

Death didn't have a chance to move.

Death saw long yellow and red hair flash in front of him.

Thip!!