Chapter 348. Screaming and Crying.

Sun: Mama, come on. I will get Earth's family to take-
Faisceau: No... just give me a few minutes with him.

Sun nodded and told his brothers' to scram. Loyal picked up Fire and gave Death a look telling to come along. All four of them walked out on silent feet.

Faisceau sat there looking at Rayon's face.

A smile was on his face.

Faisceau smiled and kissed Rayon on the cheek.

...
Breathing more freely, Rayon stood there holding onto his twin swords that he used to fight with when trouble came, everything was silent, and there was whispering.

Rayon looked up.

Himitsu was inside a glassy sphere resting in it. Black electricity flashed from the orb.

Two Deities came forward to Rayon. Rayon nodded his head.

The God of Nightmares and the Goddess of Memories came closer to Rayon. They spoke to without moving their mouths.

"You are very brave, Rayon."

"Memory, what is the next-"

"Now, you must fight."

"I can do that. Lakas said I am a good fighter."

The two Deities smiled at Rayon and vanished. Rayon walked over to the orb and touched it. Himitsu was still asleep.

"Hello, old friend."

Rayon kept his hand on the orb.

Himitsu stirred.

He could feel Rayon's presence.

Rayon smiled looking at Himitsu move.

There was low growling behind Rayon.

The corrupted entities of Himitsu were furious that someone came to fight for Himitsu.

They jumped.

Rayon turned around and cut one of the entities in half.

Rayon's battle has begun.

Where the rest were.
Loyal sat on the wooden stool with his head in his hands while Fire was holding onto Death as he wept on his shoulder.

Sun: Stop it.

Loyal looked up at Sun when he gave him a small shove.

Loyal: Huh?
Sun: All of you stop moping.
Fire: Shut up, chico.
Sun: I'm serious. We all know that Papa is in a better place.
Death: Where?
Sun: Loyal will tell us as soon as his grandmothers tell us. Right?

Loyal bobbed his head and went back to moping. Sun slapped the back of his head.

Loyal: Why?? Leave me alone.
Sun: Buck up! Papa is in a better place.

Fire smiled at Sun, but Death and Loyal didn't listen. Sun snapped his fingers.

Death: Can't a Deity mope around here!? Did you change those laws, Loyal?

Loyal gave Death a nasty look and turned away. Sun shook Loyal on the shoulder.

Sun: I think it's time for your dancing lesson.
Loyal: Sun-

Sun yanked Loyal to his feet and Death and made them dance. While Sun was snapping at them and Loyal and Death whined and bellyached about how they are tired, Fire rested on the couch grinning at them.

Just then, Faisceau walked in and stared at Death.

Death looked back at her.

It hit Faisceau all of a sudden that she didn't give a proper welcome to her son.

Faisceau screamed shrilly and ran to Death.

Death: Ma-

Faisceau ran right into Death almost knocking him down. Death thought his mother was crying for Rayon, but it soon became that she wasn't.

Faisceau: Death! Oh, Death, you're home!!

Faisceau was crying so hard that she couldn't talk. Death looked at his brothers.

All of them were smiling at him. Death broke down.

All of this screaming and crying woke up their neighbor. It wasn't before long when there was a loud knocking.

Música: Faisceau!! Faisceau, are you all right!!? OPEN THE DOOR!!

Sun walked over and opened the door where Música was standing there with a terrified look. Death stared at her.

Death: Música?

Música screamed so loud that Fire's ears popped.

What is it with Goddesses screaming?

Música bolted to her student, clasped him to her body and started crying aloud. Sun had to hide his laughter because Música sounded like she was singing.

Diva.

Death hugged and picked up Música as she gripped onto him like a barnacle.

This went on for a long time. No one in the house got any sleep.