Chapter 344. Sun. Fire. Death. Loyal.

Far off in the distance, Doragon and Hantu Kopek stared at the mountains that released tumultuous thundering sounds and ear-splitting screeches. Lighting flashed everywhere, and white beams shot out.

Hantu Kopek: Doragon! What are they doing?!
Doragon: ...

Red and black flashes of lightning hit against the white lightning as if Amagna hit one of the Gods.

Inside.Sun seized his spear and stabbed it into Amagna's arm and into the frozen rock to hold him down. Fire sped past throwing the net that Sky made over Amagna Okubi to stop him from escaping while Loyal who was fighting with Amagna who tried to grab Sun or Fire. If Amagna grabbed hold of Sun or Fire, Loyal would slice his arm off of his body so his brothers could escape.

Death had no choice but to hide from Amagna who was still trying to get him. Of course, Death felt worthless, but there was nothing he could do because Amagna had most of his powers.

During their battle with Amagna, they were still protecting Death from him.

"Fire! The net!! Secure the net!!"

"I'm doing it!!"

Even as the Gods fought with Amagna, Amagna knocked down the massive ice and rock boulders and walls to find Death.

Death ran past when Amagna hit his hiding place and tried to grab him. Death cried out when he grabbed him by his winged arm, but Death fell over when Loyal flew up and hacked Amagna's arm off with his sword.

"Run, Death, run! Get out of the mountain!!"

"Loyal-"

"GO!!"

Loyal yelped when Amagna's hand grabbed him by the wings. Fire turned his head when he heard Death screaming for Loyal who was struggling to escape Amagna's grip. As one of Amagna's arms fought with Sun and Fire. Amagna opened his mouth and bit down on Loyal's wings to tear them out.

Loyal screamed as the sharp teeth puncture through his wings. Still, Loyal stabbed Amagna attempting to escape from Amagna's mouth. Even though Loyal was in pain, the most painful thing he heard was Death screaming for him. Opening his eyes, Loyal saw one of Amagna's spirits that escaped from the deep wound on Amagna's stomach had cornered Death.

"No! Death!!"

Before Amagna could tear out one of Loyal's wings, a small but hard gem hit him in the teeth knocking one of them out and going right through his mouth. Amagna let out an ear-splitting screech and dropped Loyal. More small but powerful gems hit at Amagna, going right through him. Blood and dead spirits fell to the ground and on top of Sun as he tied the strong net around the spears. Landing hard, Loyal rolled over onto his stomach breathing hard. Fire stood in front of Amagna with small gems hovering near him. Yelling, Fire whipped one of Amagna's arms and pointed at him. Five gems zoomed up to Amagna and pierced Amagna's body.

"Fire?!"

"Go!"

A silvery stone that hovered by Fire zoomed towards Amagna and pierced his body bursting into flames when Fire released it.

There was no time to wonder what these stones were only Fire knew. Each stone held the power of Deities before them. Blod's last gift to Fire. Loyal painfully rushed away from Amagna Okubi as he tried to hit Fire only to be hit by the flying stones. Sun ran across Amagna's back holding onto the net; Sun drove more spears into Amagna's arms that waved around wildly trying to catch one of the Gods. Death screamed when one of the spirits jumped on him.

"Let me go!!"

As Death struggled to get out from under the spirit, the black spirit screeched in pain when Loyal drove his sword into its back; Loyal's mouth watered when he heard the soft crunch as the sword broke the spirits spine in half. Death watched in horror as the spirit split in half and fell to the ground.

A few spirits ran off from Loyal as held his sword at them, daring them to charge.

A few spirits who stayed behind, dived at Loyal only to be sliced in half by the black and blue sword. Death hung onto Loyal watching in horror as his brother sliced and diced Amagna's spirits until they were gone.

As Fire and Loyal fought with Amagna, Sun tightened the net around the spears avoiding the flying stones Fire launched at Amagna Okubi who tried desperately to hit Fire and Loyal.

Black oily blood and dead spirits flew out of Amagna and hit the floor or wall. The smell was horrendous, but they had to stop the demon. Soon, Amagna was flat on the frozen ground being held down by spears and the net. Sun lept off of Amagna and ran to Fire.

"Fire! Fire, the net is over him!!"