Chapter 338. Hantu Kopek.

That Night...

Each Deity stood around in the Temple whispering to in another as they waited for Loyal to arrive. A few of Doragon's people were there including Riverheart. Sun rang the gong, and the Deities settled down. Loyal came up with Fire and Faisceau at his side.

Loyal: Good evening, everyone. You are all wondering why you are all called to the Temple tonight.

There were nodding of the heads from the Deities.

Fire: Death has been found, but-

Faisceau shrieked followed by more screaming from the others. Everyone clapped and hugged each other thinking that Death returned home. Loyal stared at himself in the mirror.

Fire: Quiet, please. Hush.
Loyal: He isn't here with us.
Faisceau: Where is he?
Loyal: That's the problem.

The Deities looked at each other wondering what Loyal was talking about and why was he staring at himself in the mirror. Fire cleared his throat to speak.

Fire: Death is being held hostage by Amagna Okubi.

There was a sharp cry from one of the Goddesses which lead to more shrieking and crying for Death. The Gods voices rosed angrily hearing this. Sky pushed his way to the front.

Fire: Loyal and Riverheart have learned that it was Amagna Okubi writing all those letters. Death is not in another world. Amagna has him in his powers.
Weather: How can this be!?
Fire: A Witch told my brother that Amagna Okubi enters through a cut in the skin caused by one of his weapons.
Sound: How?! How did Amagna enter this kingdom!?
Loyal: We don't know yet. But, we will find out.

Faisceau was about to speak but stopped.

Something was looking at itself in the mirror Loyal held. Before Faisceau could warn Loyal, Sun pulled her back with his hand clamped over her mouth.

"Stop!"

"Hush, mama. Don't let it know you see her."

"What is that thing?!"

"A demon. She has been living in Loyal since the first letter arrived from Death."

"Save your brother! Why are you-"

"Ssh. Loyal is looking into that mirror to put hypnotize it."

"What??"

"Hush now. It will be alright."

"... Will Death be alright?"

"We'll save him, mama."

While Sun calmed his mother down, Fire and Loyal continued to talk with the furious Deities.

Fire: Amagna has had Death for years- we are making plans-
Rain: How do we stop him?!
Loyal: Owl Flight has told us.
Wind: Should we all gather into an army?
Fire: No. If Amagna sees us, it could put Death's life at serious risk.
Sladosti: You have a plan, yes?
Fire: The only way to find Death is by catching one of his demons.
Sladosti: How?
Loyal: I need the strongest Deities and Guardians to come with me.
Fire: Rock, Lakas, Cloud, Cordelia, Sky, you're the ones. Come here.

The five Deities hurried up the stairs and stood in front of Fire. The other Deities kept talking to Loyal.

While Loyal talked, he couldn't get Death's image out of his head.

Death.

Heaving on the icy ground extending his hand to him.

What is Amagna doing to him?

Death.

He was severely thin and had ice clinging to his body.

But it was him.

Fire touched Loyal on the shoulder.

Fire: Ready?
Loyal: Yes...

Fire lead Loyal and the others into a locked room. The rest stayed behind. Moon grabbed Sladosti's arm.

Moon: Daddy?
Sladosti: Don't be afraid, baby girl. They know what they are doing.

In the Mirror Room.
Sun whistled while Rock and Lakas made small talk with him. Sky and Cordelia acted like they were ignoring each other. Fire stood next to Loyal, smiling at a paper butterfly with Cloud.

Loyal sighed.

Hantu Kopek stirred.

Loyal lifted the mirror acting like he was brushing his hair. Everyone saw her.

Hantu Kopek was admiring herself in the mirror. Everyone waited for Loyal's command.

...

...

...

...

Loyal brushed his hair once.

Lakas and Rock left Sun.

Brush.

Sun stood up but walked away.

Brush.

Sky and Cordelia held up the net.

Brush.

Fire and Cloud left.

Brush.

Loyal put the comb down.

The Deities waited.

Loyal reeled his head back and smashed it against the mirror.

The Deities in the other room could hear the sound of a mirror breaking.

Screeching could be heard. There was muffled yelling.

"HOLD HER DOWN!!"