Reunion part 4

Nicki's POV:

I stood up and took a deep breathe.

"August I can't marry you. We dated and we dated and it just won't work out. I'm engaged to Safaree" I said.

"So it's true?" Asked Ellen. I started laughing.

"Yes, Safaree is my fiancé" I said smiling and taking his hand.

"Well congratulations" she said and the crowd started clapping.

"Thank you" I said.

"Some reunion huh?" She said. I laughed hard with some other people and the guys.

"Ellen are you entertained?" I asked.

"Very" she said. I laughed even harder. "But Nicki I want to talk about behind the scenes fights you had with some guys during the tapings.

"Oh lord, what do you have?" I asked as the tv turned on.
Video:
Nicki's POV:
I was downstairs getting some trail mix when I hear the guys making noises and laughing. I go upstairs nosey yet pretending to mind my business but I think not minding it is what I shouldn't have done.
"Um why are yall standing around my room door?" I asked.
"No reason, we just thought we should be at your service" said a slick mouthed Tyga. I shook my head and walked to my room. Going inside I see Chris by my drawer and acting as if he wasn't doing anything. And it just so happened it was my underwear drawer. "What are you doing?" I asked sitting my snack down.

"Nothing baby, just in your room"

"But why nigga?!" I asked with irritation.

"Nothing" he said trying to slip out the door but I seen my red lingerie panties and I snatched them out his hand.

"You call stealing my lingerie nothing?!" I asked. I seen and heard the guys laughing.

"They bet me to do it" he said. I was about to get to yelling but these niggas so stupid and I have to remind myself that they are guys.... Guys are stupid. I just laughed and they got confused.

"Y'all know if a black women mad and she start laughing she crazy" said Bow.

"I'm not even mad. In fact y'all can take the panties." I said. Next thing you know I hear the guys arguing and trying to take them away from Chris. I laughed "try taking my underwear again and see what'll happen next time!" I said closing my door.
I laughed so hard when the tape went off.
"How did you get that?" I asked.
"Well it was easy. The producers showed us the best funny clips and we thought that was one. But what I wanna know is who has them?" She asks. I laughed even more.

"Go ahead and stand up" I said. We all looked at the one person standing, Char.

"Oh really!" Ellen said statically. "Why?"

"Well Nicki and me are good friends and I wasn't about to have these crazy ass niggas getting happy and high off her panties. So I took them."

"So you were protecting her?"
"Pretty much" I smiled as he sat down.
"Okay well the show is almost over but before it is Nicki will do a dance with me" said Ellen turning on 'Anaconda'. Two buff guys brought out chairs and I was so happy to hop my ass in a seat. The producer turned on the song and me and Ellen were putting on a show for the crowd. I got up cackling once we were done. Safaree came up and kissed me while picking me up.

"And that's the end of the reunion of For The Love Of Nicki Minaj".