First elimination

Nicki's POV:

I knew who I wanted gone for now. I was just gonna go get to know the guys more. I went downstairs ready to party with them. My friends told me how childish they were acting at times and I just laughed. I seen my two boys lil cutie and handsome talking. It was highly funny to me because like me, lil cutie couldn't understand what the hell handsome was saying. He is one of the guys I'm getting rid of tonight. I mean why be with do done if there is no communication there. I went into my kitchen and by the bar was faveboy, broski and Canidie.

"Hey boys" I said hugging all of them.

"Hey" they all said.

"What's going on?" I asked getting some myx.

"Talking about you" said Broski.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, we were like damn, shawty got a big ole butt" he said. We all started laughing.

"Whatever" I said.

"Nah but foreal, you should let these other niggas know you mine" said Faveboy. I started laughing when he grabbed my waist. I pulled away and walked off with my myx.

"We will see" I said. I went into the game room and most the guys were in there listening to music and playing games with some of my girlfriends. I turned on my song I'm legit and started winding my hips. The guys got excited and started crowding me and my girls. We were all laughing them the guys out the room came to see and joined us too.

Tell me why I'm alittle tipsy and just having fun teasing them that I start to twerk on some of them. I sat in a few of their laps and have them snippets of lap dances. We were all having fun until danger gets alittle mad at bigboy actually grabbing my ass.

"Keep your fucking hands off her!"

"You don't tell me what the hell to do!" He yelled back.

"Hey!" I said yelling. "Chill out. Safaree it's okay, okay?"

"No it's not! You not even his women and he putting his hands on you like that!" He shouted.

"Nic he has a point" said Rihanna.

"Man, that bitch don't care" said sassy. Everyone looked at him.

"Excuse me!?" I said getting in his face. "I know you did not just call me a bitch with yo disrespectful ass!" I yelled.

"Yet I did" he said with a smile.

"How is that funny? Like seriously I will slap the shit out of you!" I yelled putting my finger in his face. His smile faded. I turns back to Danger and bigboy.

"Bigboy don't do it again, I know it's tempting but collect yourself" I said. He agreed. After that everyone went to do their own thing. Now I'm sensing tension on guys who don't like other guys. I went up to my room and rethought on who to eliminate. Moments after thinking there was a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Bae" a familiar voice said. I got up and let in Char.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said. He made me look at him.

"You sure?" He asked. I laughed.

"Yes." I said.

"Mhm, Nic you just gotta let these niggas know you still queen" he said.

"Yeah" I said. He stood up.

"Put em in they place, check em in the face, don't let them get ya space" he said rapping out. I laughed.

"Still got that lame ass rap for me" I said. He laughed.

"Ofcoarse" he said.

SexyBoy's POV:

I was talking to all the guys and telling them how Fool was up in Nicki's room.

"She lets us in her room?" Asked Wild.

"Apparently" said lil cutie, "and if that's the case I want to go in" he said walking off.

"Where you going?" I asked.

"To hear what them doing?" He said. Some of us followed. Getting up the stairs to her room we hear laughing and then stuff getting knocked over.

Nicki's POV:

Bae was trying to kiss me and while moving away I knocked over some stuff off my dresser. He caught me by my waist and kissed my cheek from behind.

"Still the same childish boy!" I said hitting his arm and getting away from him. He laughed.

"Still the same sexy ass girl" he said. I gave him a look trying to hold in laughter but couldn't because he said "nice room. Bet yo ass be like somebody need to rub my feet at night. I need a man Rih Rih" I laughed.

"Boy go away" I said. He laughed walking to the door.

"Give me a hug first" he said.

"I don't trust you" I said walking up to him. He grabbed me and pulled me close to him. I laughed as he hugged me tight, then I felt him kiss my neck and grab my ass.

"You do." He said in my ear. His scent got to me then I realized what was happening and pulled away.

"Bye Fool" I said. He smiled in a smirk and left out.

"What the hell all you niggas!-" I heard him say. I laughed. The girls then came up being nosey.

"Nothing happened!" I said.

"You lyin, but anyways do you know who you want to go home?" Rihanna asked.

"Yep" I said.

"Well I'll go get them ready" said Candice walking out. The other girls walked out too. I took fifteen more minutes to collect myself. My bodyguard Mack came up and escorted me downstairs. The guys were lined up and I stood by podium, girls and Mack. Most people would hand out clocks. I don't. I hand out Nicki minaj pink hearts. If that heart is broken then they are gone. If it is half way then they have to find a way fr the next challenge to get the other half, but if they don't then that's the end of them.

"Tonight I have gotten go know all of you. Some of you I am very concerned about while others I have no doubt for yet. First up to get my heart is Lil Cutie" I said. He smiled and got a heart. I then called out more names.

"Bae, Smooth, FaveBoy, Broski, Champion, Canidie, Lover, Risky, Wild, Sweetness, SexyBoy, Chance, Hype and Killa" I said. Each of then got a full heart that had their names on them. It was just Bigboy, Confident, Sassy, Obsessed, Haughty, Danger, Handsome, and Chainz left.

"Confident, Obsessed, Chainz and Danger come get your hearts" I said. They each looked relieved and got theirs.

"Bigboy you disappointed me when you grabbed my ass and most of the guys were not too happy about that" I said.

"Nicki I'm really sorry about that, you are a women who needs respect and I'm shouldn't have disrespected you like that. Will never happen again." He said. I picked up his heart. I tore off a third of it.

"You're slackin" I said handing him his heart. He smiled.

"Now, Sassy you called me a bitch. Everysince I met you, you have been alittle too much for me. I'm sorry but your time is up" I said ripping his heart. He stepped down and went to get his things.

"And as for you two, Haughty and Handsome." I started, "haughty you are too into yourself than you are into me. You're too self centered. Handsome I can't understand you half the time" I said. "I'm sorry but I have to let y'all go" I said. Their hearts got torn too as they left with their things. I feel like I made the right decision. It's until we get more into the competition I get to see the guys who are staying true colors.

"Nigga we made it!" Said Canidie. We all started laughing and cheered. This is only the beginning.