Getting close pt.1

Nicki's POV:

I woke up feeling good. Its not what you think, me and Safaree didn't do anything last night. Its just I haven't had a kiss like that in a long time. It's just the feeling some of these guys give me is just incredible and what I need. I like having them chase me instead of me trying to chase them.

"Safaree get up" I said shaking him a little.

"Do I have to?" He asked. I laughed.

"Yes now come on" I said getting out of bed. He sat up and looked at me. "Man I can't wait for this competition to be over" he said getting up. I laughed some more.

"Well that makes two of us" I said.

"So you know I'm going to win too huh?" He asked smiling at me.

"I didn't say that" I said cackling. "Safaree you do have competition" I said.

"No I don't. None of these niggas can match me." He said. I just watched as he came closer to me and kissed me. I kissed him back then he grabbed my waist. Almost getting me to go back into the bed with him I just stopped and pushed him away. He bit his lip and laughed.

"See. I got chu. You might be around all of us but I know you gone be thinking about me." He said.

"You and everyone else" I said trying to put his confidence level down a little. He chuckled.

"Bye Nicki" he said leaving out the room. I whined laying back down.

Rih's POV:

I walked into Nicki's house and went up to her room. She was on her bed still in her gown.

"Nicki why aren't you dressed yet?" I asked.

"Can it just be a chill day? I need to get to know the guys more" she said, "Especially the ones I barely talk to or know" she added.

"Just making more days for yourself" I said.

"So? Rih I'm here to find love. Y'all set me up for this" she said.

"Yeah yeah" I said. "Fine" I said giving into her. She got up and hugged me.

"Yay" she said.

"But you still need to put on clothes" I said. She laughed and went to change. She put on some leopard shorts with a black and pink tiger print tank top that hugged her upper body .

"Cute choice" I said. I walked out the room with her and went down to the boys.

"Don't you two look sexy" said Lil herb.

"Thank you" me and Nicki said.

"So what we doing today?" asked Tyga.

Nicki's POV:

All the guys were standing around expecting me to announce a challenge.

"I had something planned for today but I want to chill with everyone and get to know y'all more" I said. "So today you can hang around with me as I ask questions and yall can answer for me" I said. I walked to the door.

"Wait, there's no challenge" Rihanna said.

"I know" I said.

"Then why you leaving?"

"I said there was no challenge. That doesn't mean I still don't want to get out the house" I said. "I want to go to a park. Sort of like a picnic without food" I said.

"Oh nah" said Char.

"What?" I asked.

"If we gone be out in a park it might as well be like a picnic and we have food" he said.