Reunion part 1

"Hello I am Ellen Degeneres and this is the reunion to For the Love of Nicki Minaj. As you all know Nicki and me are great friends and I am here to host her reunion. Today she will be here with all of the guys who came to compete with her and their families. Along with her own family and friends and her lover she claimed to be hers in the end. I will now introduce all the guys. We have BowWow as lil cutie ,Sean as risky ,Khaled as confident ,Rick as bigboy ,Chainz as chainz ,Willy as sassy ,Romeo as handsome ,Chris as sweetness,Tyga as sexyboy ,Yg as hype ,Trey as haughty ,Baby as faveboy ,Lil herb as killa ,Parker as broski ,Montana as obsessed ,Bob as wild, Brinx as champion,Char as bae/fool,Drake as Canidie/ chocolate,Waka as smooth,Nas as chance,August as ex,Safaree as danger, and Wayne as lover. Now if you look to the right of me there is a seat and it has a crown and it is obviously pink. Let's welcome Nicki Minaj to the stage.

Nicki's POV:

I heard my name and walked out on stage. I was in a white, red and black dress (like she wore on Ellen). When I came out there was a lot of people and noise of cheer. Some of the guys stood up and cheered mad hard. I giggled going to hug Ellen and she crowned me. We both took a seat. Across from us on the stage was a couch.

"So Nicki you had twenty three guys compete with you with an additional one towards the end" said Ellen. I smiled.

"Yes" I answered.

"And he was your ex?" She asked.

"Yes" I answered giggling.

"Wow, they keep coming back right?" She said being funny. The crowd laughed with me. "So anyways today we are getting to see bloopers and behind the scenes of what happened in the house. And while on commercial and all. Plus a lot of surprises are here today." She said. "Lets start off by talking about the first few days and nights in the house. Run the clips" she said as everyone looked at the big flat screen tv.

On tv:

"Nicki you are fine man, so what's it gonna take for me to get with you?" Asked Waka. Nicki laughed.

"Win the competition" she said giggling walking away from him. Another clip ran with Nicki going for a swim in the morning. Lil cutie then came out and got in with her. Nicki thought he was cute and teased him. She noticed he got hard and left him in the pool. Nicki laughed while going in. After she changed into some shorts and a tank she went down and seen baby exercising.

"Wanna lift me?" She asked teasing. Even though she was just teasing he didn't know and still lifted her up with no hesitation. He lifted her while counting to thirty and Nicki was shocked and impressed. She laughed as he put her down and "accidentally" grabbed her ass. She giggled land kissed his cheek.

"Watch yourself" she said winking at him and leaving.

Another clip ran showing Nicki talking to Drake in private with Sean.

"Would you be willing to have sex with one of us?" Asked Sean. Nicki laughed,

"No"

"Both of us?" Asked Drake. Nicki actually thought about it just to tease.

"Oh fr?" Asked Sean laughing.

"No" Nicki said laughing harder.

"Oh okay" said Drake, "cuz there's no way I'm sharing you with this nigga" he said. Nicki gave them both looks. She then got away from both of them and went to Chris. He started dancing for her and she was into it making a rap for him.

"Vroom vroom vroom get gasoline, can I be your wife? Nah we bang tho. I got these niggas whipped call me django" she spit. The clip then ended and the crowd clapped while cheering.