Want my time

Nicki's POV:

I had two days to spend with each guy. Safaree had his own days and Wayne had his own. Safaree is up first and I'm mad excited just to get to see more of him. What I think I'm really looking for is if we can be together and start something great and new. So just making a more deeper connection and seeing what's in store. Safaree came to the door and I hugged him letting him in.

"Good morning baby" he said.

"Morning" I said taking a seat. "So you ready to spend two days with just me?" I asked smiling.

"I've been ready. I'm happy to finally get just time with you" he said. I smiled.

"I just hope there is no jealousy and that you will both find something to do while I'm with the other guy, you know?" I said.

"Oh I talk to Wayne and he seemed okay. If anything he was more focused on what y'all were gonna do together when his time came" he said.

"Oh really? I guess everything should go smooth as planned then" I said.

"Yeah" he said chuckling. "Honestly I'm not a planner. I don't always have time to map things out and when I do it doesn't go all the way right. And with you I feel like we can do anything and explore new things without planned and everything will be okay" he said. Hearing that from Safaree made me more related to him in another way.

"Same with me. So you wanna go and walk along the strip and whatever we find to do we can do" I said getting up.

"Anything you want I'm up for it" he said. I laughed.

"Okay I'm gonna go get ready" I said going to the bathroom.

Wayne's POV:

I feel like me and Safaree are cool as friends but with Nicki having to choose between us, we can't be cool as long as we are in competition. I didn't come to make friends completely and quite frankly neither did Safaree. I'm just in my room thinking of ways to come stronger than Safaree. I want Nicki to be won over by me and let me take care of her. I will win.

Safaree's POV:

After Nicki changed into her clothes we left out her room hand in hand and got into the car. We were in the back talking about how we wanted out lives to be in five years.

"I see myself with a bigger career and happy with where it stands. Hopefully happy enough to where I wanna start my own family." She said.

"I see myself with a beautiful women with this huge career and me loving her without any doubts and having her wanna build something new with me"

"Safaree you such a suck up" she said laughing. I started laughing with her.

"Maybe but I'm serious." I said. She smiled.

"I like that idea though" she said and smiled at me. I smiled and seen her blush. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back grabbing my face kissing me deeply. We just started making out in the back of the limo. "I like your lips too. Their soft" she said giggling. I chuckled.

"Why thank you" I said rubbing my face on the sides. She giggled even harder and she just seemed so cute to me. I just have to win this women's heart.

Nicki's POV:

I'm really starting to feel a real connection with Safaree get higher and things between us just click. The whole car ride it was just flirty. When we got out the car Safaree held my hand.

"I need to get my nails done" I said. "Do you need your nails done?" I asked. He looked at me crazy.

"Done?" He asked. I laughed.