More to know

Nicki's POV:

I woke up next to the sound of Rihanna knocking on the door and my phone ringing. I got up and grabbed my robe putting it on my naked body. I felt sore but not a like a bad sore between my legs. I was sore but it didn't show through my walk. I opened my door and seen Rihanna standing there.

"About time. I've been trying to call you for the past thirty minutes. Didn't you go to bed on time last night?" She said walking in. We both turned looking at Safaree about to wake up. "Oh now I see." She said. He sat up.

"Rih just go and get the other guys and try to distract them, I don't need them to know about this" I said. She nodded leaving and saying " I want details later" I laughed as she walked out closing the door.

"Morning Nicki, I hope I didn't put you off schedule" he said getting up. He put back on his clothes.

"It's fine. Rih is here early to wake us all up and get us ready for breakfast." I said.

"Oh, well. I wish it was still night time" he said coming to me. I laughed.

"Me too. Last night was great" I said.

"And fun" he said. I kissed him giggling. It was like Safaree was giving me butterflies. I felt something stronger between us.

"I will meet you and the others for breakfast, I suggest you hurry and get into your room before Rih can't distract the guys from leaving out their rooms." I said walking him to the door.

"Okay, see you later beautiful" he said pecking my lips. I smiled then laughed feeling him smack my ass and wink as he left. I went to find a bikini and shorts to put on.

When I went down to the breakfast patio by the beach everyone was at the table.

"Morning Nicki" the guys said.

"Morning you guys" I said greeting them. I took a seat next to Rih and Wayne. I fixed my plate of breakfast. "How did everyone sleep last night?" I asked.

"Great" said August.

"Okay" said Wayne and Nas.

"Good" said Safaree. "How about you Nicki?"

"Amazing" I said smiling.

"I bet" Rih said. I nudged her elbow.

"So what are the plans for today?" Asked Nas.

"I am going on a boat with someone then taking them to dinner" I said.

"Sounds cool" said Wayne.

"Yeah, Rih do you have the schedules?" I asked.

"Yep" she said handing them out. I looked at it.

"Wow this is perfect. Timed perfectly and everything" I said looking at it.

"Yeah and I put down all the different things you and the guys could choose to do. Plus the elimination spots I sent to your phone" she said.

"Wow, you have done great" I said. She smiled. "And looks like it's Safaree's day first" I said smiling at him. He smiled back.

"Now as for the guys who stay you have to plan and pick what you're gonna do with Nicki " Rih said as I stood.

"You ready?" I asked Safaree.

"Yeah" he said getting up and taking my hand.

"See you all later" I said walking away with him.

"So what a coincidence that I'm first to be with you today" he said. I laughed.

"I know right. Trust me I didn't plan that" I said. He chuckled.