Reunion part 2

Nicki's POV:

"So apparently we have Safaree on stage" she said. The crowd laughed. Safaree was the only person sitting on the couch. "Here we are going to have Wayne, Nas, Char, August and Waka come and join him" she said. The other guys came and joined him. I smiled as they all flirted with me and sent me little signals. Ellen was looking at us smiling and I giggled to see her so into is.

"Anyone wanna inform me on the gestures?" She asked. I laughed harder.

"Just our communication" I said.

"What is being said?" She asked.

"They are telling me I'm pretty and I'm theirs" I said smiling. She looked back and forth at us.

"Uh huh. And what are you telling them Nicki?" She asked.

"Um" I said to tease. "I'm sayingggg they are welcome to have me" I said. She laughed.

"Lies" she said. I laughed.

"Okay so what are they up here for?" I asked.

"Well I wanna run a few clips to where you had these guys be at the bottom and you spent more time with each of them. And we are showing the behind the scenes also" she said. We all turned to the tv as we here something play.

Clips:

"So you think you going to win?" I asked Safaree.

"I know I'm going to win. Even if I have to get real close to you" he said kissing me. I pulled him between my legs as he grabbed my ass and we made out.

----

"Mmh, you're too sweet"

"That makes two of us then" he said rubbing on me. I got hot.

"Let's go to sleep." I said.

"Or lets not"

"Now Waka I invited you in here, I can take you out" I said. He laughed.

"Baby you know you want me in here" he said. I felt his hand go rubbing on my inner thigh. I felt myself tighten.

"Waka don't start something you can't finish" I said.

"Oh I'm going to finish" he said smiling. I giggled.

---

"Nicki you're so beautiful" said Nas.

"And you're so sweet. Omg I love your sweetness" I said pecking his cheeks. He blushed.

"I want you to be mine. Do you wanna be mine?" He asked.

"You know I got other guys here"

"They ain't gotta know. You can lay elimination on them easy" he said. I laughed.

"Sure Nas" I said. "But you gotta prove and work hard."

"Didn't I work hard enough last night?" He asked with a cool aid smile. I punched his arm alittle softly as we laughed together.

---

"Tell me something I wanna hear baby" Nicki said in a soft hushed tone.

"It's yours" said Wayne's voice.

"Mmmm, I like the sound of that" she said. The video then played noises of moans from Nicki and Wayne. Nicki covered her face in the audience.

"Damn Nicki your moans are good sounds" said Ellen. The crowd laughed.

"OMG Ellen I can't believe you did that" she said.

The clips kept running and it went to August and Nicki in the kitchen late night. August sat Nicki on the counter and opened her robe kissing on her.

"Mmh. August I can't"

"Yes you can baby" he said kissing her neck. Nicki giggled.

"You know that's my spot" she said.

"Just like I know where your other spots are" he said smirking. Nicki whined and got off the counter running up the stairs to get away from him but he was right behind her and close the door as he went in the room after her.

---

Nicki and Char were cuddling in her bed and talking. Nicki straddled him and teased rubbing on his abs.

"Nicki let me just win this and get you to myself finally"

"Char you entered to prove to me that you're the one. Now prove it to me" she said. Char looked down her body and said "I'm about to prove something" making her laugh. The clips stopped running and nicki and Ellen were giving playful looks and then started laughing.

"Okay so Nicki you claimed that these were the best guys to choose from in the end. And you came to an even more harder decision on who to choose. How did all that feel?" She asked me.

"Honestly I felt at times I wish he was still here or maybe it wasn't his time to go yet or even thought I sent the wrong one home and let the wrong one stay. I really had all types of deep feelings for all the guys that I had connections with and it was hard to choose on most days towards the end" I said.

"And how did you all feel?" She asked the guys.

"Well for me", started Char, "everyone knows that me and Drake were Nicki's friend zoned and I had my doubts yet I didn't because I had a point to prove and I know she would want to see it" he said.

"I was Nicki's ex so for me it was like oh we need to step our game up when really it wasn't. It was me who needed to step up my game."

"I was there to win her over period and I didn't care about anyone leaving or coming into the house. Just gave me more opportunity to prove myself more" said Safaree.

"Honestly I was there for Nicki and Nicki only." Wayne said.

"I just wanted to see what it was like to have Nicki be one of my loves and having that experience it made me want her as my own for good" said Nas. I smiled.

"Nicki cute and fine. I just wanted her to be mine" said Waka. I laughed.

"Okay so Nicki I believe there was a point in time where everything had to come to an end and who was the person you chose to be yours?" Asked Ellen.

"It was Wayne" I said. "But Ellen it's not Wayne anymore" I added looking down. Wayne looked over at me.

"Then who is?" She asked.

Tbc...

-everyone please go read my cowriten book called Amora and the account name is @TheUniqueOnee. Thanks.