Elimination

Nicki's POV:

I was in the hospital for another two days and today I'm leaving. I got dressed in black pants, a grey shirt, a yellow blazer and some black, yellow and grey Jordans. I went up to the hospital secretary desk and signed my release papers and paid my hospital bill. I had them cover me so paparazzi wouldn't see me coming out. I rushed into the car and didn't take off my cover until we were far away enough.

"I'm hungry" I said.

"You'll eat at the house. The guys have been planning something for you." Said Rih.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yeah but I can't tell you" she said.

"But you know I hate surprises" I said.

"Buy you'll love this one" she said. I groaned sitting back in my seat. When we got to the house Jelani helped me out the car and up the steps to the door alittle bit. I walked in and there stood the families with the guys looking good. But I laughed looking at them because they each had on bunny ears.

"Are y'all trying to be funny?" I asked laughing.

"No. Rihanna said that these would make us more adorable" said Drake. I laughed looking at her. I knew she was messing with them but I played along. To my surprise the guys did look more adorable.

"Now the guys each have a surprise for you" she said.

"Okay" I said. Safaree walked up to me.

"I know you love food. So I made you my own food basket. It has snapple, candy, edible fruit, cakes and brownies and cookies. And chicken" he said.

"Oh my god, thank you" I said hugging him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and Wayne walked up to me.

"Your card and you have a cake I baked myself in the kitchen" he said.

"Yasss!" I said making everyone laugh, "foreal, I love a man who can cook" I said kissing his cheek. He smiled. Drake then came up.

"I got you a rose, balloon and a card. Along with" he said getting on his knee. "Will you accept my ring of friendship?" He asked.

"I almost thought you were proposing" I said. Everyone laughed."but yes" I said holding out my right hand. He slid it on my finger.

"I see that frown. Almost thought you could put a ring on it" I said. Everyone laughed. I kissed his cheek.

Waka then came up.

"Unlike Drake I don't have a ring. Instead I have a bracelet." He said putting it on my wrist. "Read what it says" he said.

"With love always I'm always yours. Waka aka smooth" I said reading.

"Aweee" I said kissing his cheek. Nas then walked up to me.

"Well my surprise is in the back on the deck" he said. He held out his hand and led me go the back. Looking out I see roses in the colors or pink, white and red saying 'I love you'.

"Oh my god, wow. That is beautiful" I said. "And here you go" he said. He gave me a little heart made out of the same roses.

"Thank you Nas" I said hugging him and kissing his cheek. "Thank you everyone" I said hugging them. "But y'all didn't have to do that" I said.

"We wanted to" said Safaree.

"Plus it didn't feel right if you came back with no love" said Wayne.

"Yeah. Thanks again." I said. "But I have a surprise for you guys too" I said. "Elimination" I said. We all went to the front and the guys lined up.

"I guess it's weird to have to make one of y'all leave with y'all's families here" I said. They chuckled. "But Safaree, Wayne, and Nas come get your hearts" I said. They each smiled and got their clocks. "I would eliminate Char but he not here and he already gone and done. Drake as for you, I just don't feel any chemistry between us" I said. "But I want you to work for my heart like anyone else who wants to be here. So I'm going to give you a chance to prove to me one more time. And to my family" I said. "Come get your heart" I said. He got his heart and agreed to work better. "Come get your heart Waka" I said.

"But um I was serious when I said I had a surprise" I said pouring myself a drink. Just then the door bell rung. I went to answer. Both August Alsina and The game came in the house with bags. "Y'all know my ex's right? " I asked.

"Oh hell" said Waka.

"Better step up your game because they are joining the competition" I said. "And I mean that because my mom loved August. And my brothers loved the game. As for Ming she will work you for the next two days. Be prepared with my family and take tips from those two. No company tonight." I said going upstairs. I'd like to see who really wants to be here.

-As for who is confused I added in August and The game because they are helping Nicki on who is the right guy. They are her ex's but who knows what else might happen. And yes Wayne, Nas and Safaree are her bottom three but Nicki is just trying to see if she should let the other guys stay and see more. Get it? If you don't then inbox.

For the love of Nicki Minajजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें