PrELIMINATION

Nicki's POV:

I was getting ready for my breakfast date when Wayne came to my room. I let him in while curling my hair in the bathroom.

"Hey Nicki, I just wanted to say thank you for helping me up to my room" he said.

"Oh it's fine, I know we were both alittle tipsy last night and everything" I said getting my bikini and shorts. "Plus I had such a great time last night. I've never kept laughing at someone's jokes and playfulness so much. And to tell you the truth and a secret, I love guys that make me laugh." I said. He smiled and I winked at him.

"Do you love guys that wanna kiss you too?" He asked. I laughed.

"Well you're in luck because I actually feel like getting a kiss" I said as we looked at eachother. He came walking closer and closer to me. And then his voice got low as I felt his arms wrap around me.

"You want me to kiss you?" He asked. I felt so seduced and I felt even more hot and attracted just for giving into his game. I bit my lip and nodded. I was surprised because Wayne picked me up and sat me on my bathroom counter while kissing me. I moved my legs around his waist kissing him back. I felt my body get hotter the longer we made out and feeling him feel around my body. I pulled away stopping myself.

"I really need to meet with Nas" I said. He hesitated from moving as I did too trying to get down from the counter.

"I'll see you later Nicki" he said. I watched as he walked out the room. I looked at my phone then hurried getting my things and self together.

Nas's POV:

I was at the place I had set up for me and Nicki to meet at. After waiting close to half an hour she arrived in a bikini with her bottoms covered by some shorts a and a long pink and see thru robe sash looking thing. Her hair was curled and she looked so gorgeous. I got up and pulled out her seat as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Nas" she said as I took my seat again.

"Morning Nic, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good. How about you?" She asked.

"Same" I said.

"Great. So what you have planned for me today?" She asked.

"Well I thought alittle retail sensual therapy." I said.

"Awe, you gonna take me shopping?" She asked. I laughed seeing her mouth go into a smile.

"Yes" I answered.

"Oh Nas you deserve a kiss" she said giving me a kiss and sitting back down. "I love shopping. I could always use something" she said. I chuckled.

"Glad I chose that" I said. She laughed and we finished our breakfast.

Nicki's POV:

After me and Nas ate our breakfast, my car came to the valet and we got into the back.

"Mack take me to the strip" I said. He nodded and started driving.

"Do you know what you wanna buy?" Nas asked looking at me.

"Well it depends on what catches my eye. If I like it and it fits then I get it" I said laughing.

"True, well I hope we get whatever you like" he said.

"Oh I know we will" I said laughing. I seen the stores starting to pop up and Mack parked the car. Nas helped me out and escorted me to the doors of the mall. I grabbed his hand and walked with him until we found a place I wanted to go to.

"You can come with me to Louis Vuitton" I said. I walked in and went to look at the purses. "What color?" I asked him.

"Honestly I'd say whatever color you want but I like the gold and black one" he said taking a seat.