Elimination

Nicki's POV:

I changed into a long red dress and it was long enough to not see my feet and I didn't feel like wearing shoes plus I'm only in my house so I'm not going anywhere. I went downstairs with my hair still up. The guys were dressed and so was my family. Rih was dressed next to Mack.

"Hello my sexy gentlemen" I said smiling. They each greeted me back. "I had a lot of request today and a lot of thoughts running in my head. I really hope I'm making the right decisions tonight with all of you who are competing. Starting with Wayne. My family likes you. I like you and that's all that matters so come get your heart" I said. He smiled taking a breather. I laughed kissing his cheek. "Now Nas, you seem to be in everyone's likings especially Rihanna's." I said. She smiled.

"Yeah I took your side" she said. I laughed.

"Nas come get your heart" I said. He got his heart and a kiss from me. "Now Waka. I like you and I like you a lot, but you slacked. Same goes for you Drake. Except Waka works more than you Drake." I said. "In my mind I wanna send both of you home but I want to keep one here. Drake" I said taking a pause. "You have to go." I said and tore his heart.

"Wasn't worth this trouble no way. Should of just called you a friend" he said. I laughed. He came to hug me.

"Yeah we not for eachother sweetie" I said laughing with him. He left saying bye. "Safaree you are on everyone's good sides. Come get your heart" I said. He smiled.

"Thought I was getting sent home next" he said. I laughed.

"No, not yet" I said kissing his cheek. I took my hair down shedding a tear. "Ugh, this is getting more hard. Waka I really don't know whether if I should let you stay or let you go. I like you but you're not proving to me enough that you wanna be with me. You're the one competing. I'm not competing for you" I said. Rihanna handed me a tissue. "Do you wanna stay?" I asked.

"Ofcoarse. I wanna be with you" he said.

"You have to prove that. Actions speak louder than words. You can't be smooth with me anymore. You need to prove yourself to me" I said.

"And I will do that. Whatever challenge or test you give" he said. I looked at him.

"No, I'm sorry but Waka you have to go" I said. "I would like to keep you but I feel like you will just take advantage" I said.

"I respect that" he said. I hugged him and whispered in his ear. "I like you and love you a lot but I think you should do without me" I said. He nodded.

"Thanks for giving me a chance" he said then said bye leaving.

"Well now that that's over" said Rih getting a drink.

"It's not over" I said.

"What?" She asked.

"I knew one of you were gonna try this" I said looking at August and Game. "Mack" I said.

"Yes" he said.

"Give me the heart behind you that has August face on it" I said. He handed me the heart and I walked to August holding the heart. "Will you join the competition?" I asked. He smiled.

"Ofcoarse" he said. I gave him his heart and kissed his cheek hugging him.

"Okay what about me?" Asked Game.

"Game no. You cheat and lie too much" I said.

"Worth a try" he said smacking his teeth.

"Yeah, you will be leaving tonight like my family. And so will we" I said.

"Where you leaving to?" Asked Rih smiling.

"Boys we are going to Hawaiii!" I yelled happily. They looked so surprised. "We will be staying there up until the competition is over" I said. The guys cheered.

"Well congrats but I know that Safaree will win" said Ming.

"No it will August" said my mom.

"No Wayne" said Macaiah and Jelani.

"No Nas!" Yelled Rih.

"Hey! It will be my choice at the time. Now go pack" I said going upstairs with everyone. Just as I was about to close my door August opened it coming in and closed it grabbing me and picking me up kissing me. I kissed him back as he laid me on my bed and shared a deep, rough, passionate kiss with me. He stood taking off his jacket and pants as I got out my dress and picked me up sitting me on my desk. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held my waist. He kissed my neck and down to my chest to my boobs and I moaned softly. I felt him slide off my panties. He was about to grab a condom and enter inside me when my mom knocked on my door.

"Fuck" said August. I got down and went into my bathroom closing the door. I slid down it crying. The only thing I can think is why?