EXlimination

Nicki's POV:

This morning I was with all the guys and Rihanna eating breakfast.

"Well you guys I've had some pretty fun dates and I loved spending time with you, but sadly there is an elimination tonight." I said. "And what's even more sad about it is that two guys are leaving" I said. The guys all looked at me.

Nas's POV:

I feel like me and Nicki have a connection but I also feel like she has a stronger vibe with Wayne and Safaree more than me and her ex. I already know Safaree is gonna be at the bottom two. I know her ex is leaving. Only thing I'm really not sure about is her choosing between me and Wayne".

August's POV:

Being in the competition was fun but I know that me and Nicki will always have something whether we together or not. I know that we will always have eachothers back and last night was refreshing to just talk and be with her. I know my time will come again, if it's fate.

Wayne's POV:

I know I'm most likely to be in the bottom two with Safaree. Nicki and me have a strong connection. And I'm sure her ex was wasting his time even being here and Nas and her might of had something but the candles light is going out. He doesn't stand a chance in my opinion.

Safaree's POV:

I know Nicki has me in her mind to be in the bottom two, with no doubt. She loves me. And I'm sure Wayne will be right along with me. Honestly me and Wayne are cool, we just can't be cool while trying to get Nicki to be our own. Nas on the other hand is lacking his strength to pull her attention and heart to him. I can't wait to hear that I'm in the bottom two tonight.

Nicki's POV:

I was finishing my breakfast with the guys and still talking to them.

"The elimination will be in another hour or two because tonight I will be having dinner with the bottom two " I said.

"Dang, already trying to get rid of two niggas" August said. I started laughing.

"Hey, Rih came up with the schedule." I said.

"Excuse me" Nas said getting up and leaving. I looked confused with the others.

"Nicki he knows his time is up" said Safaree. I got up and left to follow him.

"Nas" I said stopping him. He stopped walking and turned to me as I walked up to him.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Are you sending me home tonight? Honestly" he said.

"Honestly yes" I answered. I seen disappointment come into his face. "Nas I don't want to. I think you're a great guy. All four of you are but I just have stronger feelings for certain people" I said.

"I know. It's just you're everything I want in a women and I'm laid back and like to have to give a women all they need."

"And you give me all I need and want but I don't want you to buy me" I said.

"Is that how you felt?" He asked.

"Yeah, I mean the day we spent together was great but I don't need a man to buy me. That's part of the reason I left August." I said.

"Oh, well I'm sorry"

"Nas don't be. I love you and you're great. I just don't think it was meant to be right now. But I would love for you to be apart of my life still. Just like you seen my ex's pop up and are still apart of my life, I want that for all of you"

"Thanks Nicki but I'm just sorry I didn't prove it as much as the others"

"Like I said, don't be. I still love and like you. You're the sweetest guys me whoever ends up with you won't be sorry" I said. He smiled. I took his hand," now come spend more time with me before I eliminate you and August." I said. He started laughing and went back to the table with me.

(2 hours later)

After talking to the guys then getting ready for elimination I feel like my decision is better because the guys are okay and it's less of a weight on my shoulders to know I'm gonna be breaking hearts. I came walking along the beach in a long sparkling gown. Rih was by my side in a green one.

"I can't believe I'm at my last two tonight" I said laughing. "I seriously love all of you and I can't just cut off all ties with y'all" I said. They each smiled.

"Honestly neither can we" said August. I laughed some more then calmed down.

"August you are truly an ex" I said making everyone laugh, "it was fun having you join the mix and be apart of the competition even though you weren't competition" he laughed. "But you know where to find me" I said. We laughed and hugged eachother. He then turned to Nas pulling away from me.

"What?" Nas said.

"Nigga you coming or nah? We all know you next" he said. I laughed and hit his arm.

"He ain't coming until after I say my words" I said. "Nas come here and hug me" I said smiling. He smiled and came up to me. I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. "Check up on me." I said.

"For sure" he said. I smiled and he left with August. I looked at a smiling Wayne and Safaree. I then looked at the sky and screamed. Rihanna and them started laughing.

"What?" She asked.

"I'm left with two amazing dudes and I gotta pick between themmmm" I said whining. They all laughed at me.

"Well I'm just happy I'm here" said Safaree.

"Nigga we made it" said Wayne. They clapped and I laughed. I walked and grabbed both their hands going to our table on the beach. On the table was our dinner and champagne with glasses to drink out of. Safaree opened it and poured us all a glass. I held mine up.

"Here's to the bottom two!" I yelled. We shared the toast and started eating. After eating and drinking champagne with everyone I was tired and full. I honestly felt like I was gonna need to have sex tonight but me being alittle tipsy and not focusing much, all I needed was to take my ass to the room.

"Rih walk with me to my room" I said getting up slowly. She got up and went with me to the hotel with the guys. We finally reached our floor and I said goodnight to everyone before Rih went into the room with me.

-bottom two? Who is team who?