Meet and greet

Nicki's POV:

I step onto the stage and look at the crowd, including the VIP section, trying not to make a lot of eye contact just yet.

"Heyyyy my loveliessss!" I say into my mic. Everyone cheers and I smile mad hard at my cute fans. "Y'all ready for a performance?" I asked. They all scream in cheer. I look to the dj and he starts to play my song 'lookin ass'. At that moment I'm like oh lord whyyy?

"Look at y'all looking ass niggas stop looking at my ass ass niggas." Saying that first line made me wanna stop right then and there. I just tried to ignore it and eventually went on to my other songs. Once finished everyone was happy and so was I. I finally get a good look over to the VIP and the guys were also cheering and I smiled leaving the stage.

"We gonna meet you at the house" said Rihanna. I guess she figured I was more nervous. Mack took me back out to the car and back home. I went up to my room and just waited.

The guys POV's:

Nicki looked too damn sexy tonight! I don't know how I'm gonna contain my self. She is sexy, beautiful and smart. That's what I want. And she not afraid of anything and a freak... Just my girl.

Rihanna's POV:

Me and the girls escort the guys to the cars and get into another by ourselves. The other cars follow behind. Arriving to Nicki's beach houses the guys seemed impressed. We all took them inside.

"Okay guys hello, I am Rihanna. I am sure you know that I am one of Nicki's best friends and I'm also her assistant through this journey along with the other girls beside me. Their names are k. Michelle, Ciara, Candice and Angela." I say. "Speaking of which will one of you go get the queen?" I ask.

"I will-" said Angela but gets interrupted my Nicki coming to the stair case asking "did someone say Queen?" She smiled and came down as the guys cheered.

"Hi" she said reaching the bottom stair and talking to the guys. I knew making her wait will make the sparky personality of her come out. Not the shy Nicki.

Nicki's POV:

Looking at the guys I am very impressed and pleased. But the way their personality and life in them set up is gonna tell me way more. And hopefully it fits to my likings.

"Hey" they all said back.

"Y'all must be nervous or intimidated" I said.

"Nah baby. We just waiting to bust a move on ya" said a guy with dreads.

"Oh and who might you be?" I asked.

"I'm Waka" he said kissing my hand.

"Ooh, looks like we got a smooth and confident one here Nic" said Candice. I turned watching her and the girls laugh. I blush at him and he seemed like he was put on the spot.

"Anyways I'm glad to have you all here. I hope that out of all of you I find someone who is right for me. You're probably all wondering why I'm even having this but the answer is I don't have time, so here I am. And you're all lucky to say you're apart anyways." I said with a smile. They all laugh. "But before I make my rounds with each of you, there are rooms upstairsss" I say with a hesitant accent. "Yet there are not enough for each of you.. Meaning someone or someonesss" I say emphasizing. "Are going home tonighttt" .

"Damn, already got heat for the first night" said a lightskinned shortie.

"Yep, so go pick a room, a bed. Doesn't really matter cuz atleast four of you might be leaving tonight so just choose. When you come back we can party and I can get to know you all." I say. The guys then rush off and I get out some drinks and snacks with the girls. I put out myx and beer. Along with cider and wine. Alittle bit of champagne and just some casual snacks. A few of the guys come back and start getting comfortable and a drink. Rihanna hands me a clipboard and a pink Friday pen.