Over Night Decisions

Nicki's POV:

After I left the restaurant I regretted leaving Safaree on our date. I mean I was just so confused and frustrated. Wayne just made things harder for me to think about and it's hard for me to choose. I called Rihanna to my room. We were in my bed and eating ice cream while talking.

"Wow so he just interrupted y'all's date?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah"

"I didn't know Wayne was that bold." She said.

"Me either. And it worries me"

"What you mean?"

"I mean like I hope it isn't a habit of his. You know like a control freak and the type to wanna track you down and everything" I said.

"Basically you don't want a repeat of game?" She asked.

"Yeah. I mean you know what happened with that and the cheating and accusations between us." I said.

"Nicki where is your heart?"

"How you gonna ask me that when I don't even know?"

"Okay well imma tell you something that I've noticed since the start of this whole thing"

"What?"

"You and Safaree have a strong bond. And so do you and Wayne. Remember when they both met you in one on one time?"

Flashbacks:

He also had dreads and a lot of tattoos.

"Hi" I said as he sat next to me.

"Hey" he said and took my hand then kissed it. "Nice to meet you. You look beautiful" he said.

"Flattery gets you no where but thanks " I said showing my smile.

"But compliments can get a man very far" he said.

"Alright you got me there. Tell me about yourself" I said.

"Well my name is Wayne. I love your music. I'm also an artist myself" he said.

"Ohh, Wayne. Yeah I heard your music, I'm a fan myself" I said. "But why are you here?" I asked.

"I like you, I'm very attracted to you. And I think we could be a great match together" he said.

"Mhm. We will see. I can call you lover" I said writing. He smiled and kissed my hand leaving. I shook my head smiling and the next guy that came in was wearing glasses and a hat.

"Hey" he said and kissed my cheek.

"Hi" I said kinda surprised.

"Sorry, I had to" he said. I smiled.

"Nah, it's fine. So what's up?" I asked.

"I like you and I can see us being together. You seem well put together and carry yourself with a lot of responsibility and respect. Your standards are my standards and I can see us together" he said. I smiled.

"Thank you. Your Nicki nickname will be Safaree" I said.

"That's my name" he said. I laughed.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Well it'll be mines for you too because I would love to explore more" I said. He smiled.

"Just let me know and you can have all this adventurous man to yourself" he said.

"Well in that case imma call you danger" I said.

"Cool. Don't get hurt with me though" I laughed as he left.

Flashback over

"Rih they are both nice and loving and I can't chooseee!!!" I whine sliding down and out of my bed. Rihanna came and pulled me up.

"Nicki pull yourself together. You know who you want. You know what you like. And you know what you love. Now find who you wanna love." She said.

"I know, but Rih you don't understand how hard this is" I said.

"I really don't but imma try to" she said. I laughed alittle bit with her. "Just sleep on it and we will all meet you for breakfast" she said hugging me then leaving. I sat in my bed and looked at both a picture of Safaree and Wayne. With Safaree I feel like we bond more than me and Wayne on a lot of levels. It's like we aren't ready for a lot of stuff but we know when we will be and when we want everything to be done. I want something new and something fresh. And Wayne makes me wanna rethink that because he has nothing to start fresh for. He already has a life plan....his daughter. I just don't know because I don't judge and Wayne and his daughter I love. Yet I can't see myself being a mother figure yet, I'm still young. And if I'm not ready to parent my own kids then how do you expect me to parent yours? Atleast that's how I see it.

I put the pictures down and laid down in bed. I don't know where my heart or my mind is going with this one.

-in your comments say your thoughts and who should win.