Dance and tease me challenge

Nicki's POV:

Safaree pinned me on the bed and continued to kiss me. I pulled away and smiled as he did.

"So did you and Char do anything?" He asked. I laughed.

"No" I answered.

"Mmm, but that outfit you came downstairs with said you did" he said. I laughed some more.

"No, that was a joke we were pulling to see y'all's reaction." I said.

"Oh, well my reaction was seeing this beautiful and sexy women come downstairs in sexy outfit" he said.

"It was just me in my bra and panties with a dark see through robe on over it" I said.

"To me it was a sexy outfit" he said. I laughed. "But anyways Nicki quit giving us the run around" he said. "If you didn't do anything with Char then let me be the first guy you do something with" he said.

"That was my plan after I picked you" I said.

"Nicki I know you like me more than anyone else" he said.

"Okay so?" I asked laughing.

"Imma just say this... I won't have sex with you but I will help you with the problem I know you like most girls can't stand. And that is being tight in ya one area"

I smiled as he just kissed me. I felt him rub my sides and kiss on my neck. He just kept going down and he slid off my panties and I felt his tongue hit me. I moaned softly feeling his tongue move around and explore. Safaree was definitely right on helping.

(30 minutes later)

Safaree finally stopped after I came for the third time and laid in bed with his arms wrapped around me.

"You taste great" he said. I laughed.

"Thank you, your tongue game is nice" I said. He smiled.

"Well it do be working."

"And does its job well" I said. He laughed. We just kept flattering eachother for the rest of the night.

(Morning)

I woke up and started messing with Safaree. He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back and got up with him.

"Thanks for having me" I smiled laughing.

"Thanks for helping me" I said. He grabbed my waist and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He pulled away.

"Let me stop" he said. I laughed.

"Please" I said letting him out the room. I went and showered then put on rose patterned and vines see thru tights (like bet awards ) and my black bottoms with a black crop and harness top and short black booted heels. I straightened my hair and went down stairs after spraying my exotic perfume.

The guys were all lined up and Rih came up to me.

"I see a glow" she said. I laughed.

"None of your business" I said.

"Who you have last night?" She asked.

"Rihanna!" I whined. She laughed. "Later" I said. I looked at Safaree and he was smiling just as I was.

"Okay guys" I said. "Today you are going to pick a song to dance to and dance for me."

"Alright. We will just go yo the dance studio" said Rihanna. We all went to my dance studio and I took a seat. The guys got ready. Rih sat beside me and Nas came up first.