Jungkook placed his slightly chilled hand on top of hers. He remembered how he was captivated by her ever since he watched her dance. The passion she had in on stage made him feel fuzzy. "I feel like I don't deserve your praise after all you're stuck here because I helped you."

Lisa tilted her head, "That may be true but you saved me and the others from a hell hole that we never thought we could escape from." She truthfully told him.

Jungkook grabbed her chin making her look into his brown orbs that held a galaxy she could get lost in.

"You have pretty eyes." They simultaneously remarked stunning each other as they voiced the same thing.

Laughter quickly irrupted from the both of them at how cliché the whole thing suddenly turned. Jungkook longingly gazed at her as they continued to laugh. 'Not yet.' He thought as he sneakily glanced at her lips.

Chaeyoung sat, her hands laced with Jimin's. She wanted to ask him what his correlation with Twice but she didn't want to dampen his mood. She noticed how irritated he was along with the rest of his hyungs were after they found out Twice was behind the attack on Taehyung and Jennie.

Biting her lip Chaeyoung decided to ask him later when he was ready.

"What's on your mind." Jimin asked her catching Chaeyoung off guard.

"Oh, nothing." She smiled sheepishly.

Jimin looked at her with blank eyes, "Don't lie just tell me."

Chaeyoung lowered her head, "I was wondering what was your relationship with Twice."

"Ah." Jimin nodded and lifted her head. "It was a business transaction to work with them back when they were barely starting out. We all were good friends until something happened to their company and things went downhill from there. Namjoon decided to cut all ties with them when some of their members confessed to us." Jimin sighed.

"We were rising and we didn't want any romantic relationships so this made us have bad blood especially when one of their members tried to drug Jungkook." Jimin further explained making Chaeyoung's eyes widen at his last words.

"I'm sorry for prying into this topic. I can sense that it's not a good subject to talk about." Chaeyoung said grateful that he opened up to her but guilty that she made him talk about something personal.

Jimin smiled and kissed her hand, "It's okay let's go with the others."

Hoseok spun in his chair boredly, "So Jisoo what exactly was your plan?"

Jisoo smirked, "Glad you asked." She threw a huge stack of papers containing Hyunsuk's warehouses.

Jennie sat up in her seat grabbing a hand full of papers with her bandaged hand she looked at Jisoo in shock, "Unnie how did you get all of this."

Jisoo flipped her hair, "Hyunsuk was stupid enough to entrust me with this information. Thankfully for Yoongi's hacking tips, I was able to gather all the paperwork."

Jin looked at her in amazement, "Jisoo you're fucking amazing!" This cause Jisoo to grin with pink flushing her cheeks.

Namjoon flipped through the papers reading every little detail and was equally impressed by Jisoo. These girls keep on impressing him every day.

"I get where this is going, you want us to hit him right where it hurts." Yoongi said stunned by Jisoo's brilliant mind.

"Exactly this is the best way we can show him to back off. And if he tries to mess with us again we'll hit even closer." Jisoo explained.

"Not gonna lie this is a good idea but we need more." Jungkook said leaning back in his chair.

"Okay how about we give a heads up to the media so the bastard can find out one of his facilities was breached through the news." Chaeyoung suggested.

Lisa snapped her fingers, "That's actually a great idea! This can help us solidify our name to the general public but also to other mafia groups."

Taehyung nodded agreeing to all ideas that were thrown, "Great so when is this taking place."

"Hold up mister you're just gonna help in the sidelines you're to hurt to do anything." Jennie interjected.

Taehyung looked at her his mouth gaping open in disbelief, "What are you kidding me! I never back down from a mission, even if I'm injured." He retorted.

Jennie looked at him sassily, "Well you are now. No buts." Taehyung sighed and slumped in his chair a pout forming on his lips.

Hoseok chuckled, "Alright the earlier the better so let's get this shit over with."

To be continued
|sorry if this chapter was a little dry
I'll try to amp it up next chapter!
Hopefully I can update on Friday!|