He's back

"Holy shit. "

"Watch the mouth kid. " Ironhide said with a chuckle. "You know Prime doesn't like it. "

I tilted my head back towards them, but didn't take my eyes off the man in front of me.

Well... the metal wolf in front of me.

".....Dad? " I asked. Casey came from behind him with a smile.

"Hey Ivy. " He said casually. I scoffed with my eyes wide and mouth hanging.

"Okay.... how long was I out for! Our Dad is back... and is- Casey's with him. What's going on? "

I asked. My dad came forward, he nuzzled me gently. I put my hand out and he rested his head in my palm. "Is it... you, dad? "

"It is. Megatron has eliminated the virus inside my systems and allowed my freedom. I have... made amends with my son and my wife. "

He said lovingly. I hugged him. "I can't believe it. "

I said with tears.

"Why not? " He asked. I wiped my eyes and pulled away.

"Because. For years, and I mean years, I have been trying to find true happiness. To find all the answers. To- to have all of this. And each time I believed I had it, it was ruined or destroyed by something else. I just- I can't believe it to be true. " I said. Optimus came and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Yes. We have been through many tough years. But you Ivory, have fought the hardest of us all. You fought for this. Now that you've earned it, enjoy it, young one. You will not need to fight again for a long time. " He said. I smiled.

"But when we do have to fight again- " I started. Megatron stopped me.

"Then they have one hell of a force to reckon with. Because no one can defeat all of us together. " He said. The Autobots, Decepticons and dinobots all gathered behind him in triumph. I chuckled and looked back at my dad. My mom had come up and was stroking his neck gently.

"We're a family now. All of us together. " She said. Uncle Kevin, his wife and daughter, Alex and Casey came in. We hugged all together with the Autobots, decepticons and dinobots all around us.

"You know... " I chuckled pulling away.

"What? " Casey asked.

"I think it's too much to be calling everyone either Autobots, decepticons, or Dinobots. "

My mom chuckled. "Yes. It is a mouthful. "

"So why don't we make it easier. " My dad said. Optimus nodded in agreement, looking to the dinobots. They agreed.

Everyone looked to Megatron. "Give up the decepticon name for good? "

He asked aloud. He looked at everyone and then down to me. He knelt down and used a digit to lift my chin. "Anything for this one. "

He said. I smiled and grabbed a hold of his digit. "Thank you, Megatron. "

He smiled. And actually smiled.

Everything was good. And I was confident it would remain for quite some time. And when the next problem surfaced, we'd take care of it.

Together.

Everyone dispersed to their own spot and conversed with one another. I found Alex standing alone, he was staring at the ocean behind our house. "Hey Alex. "

"Hey Ivory. " He said.

"So um... look I'm sorry... I uh.. I just I can't you know... I'm sorry but the thing with us... I'm- I'm not entirely sure what it is but-
I looked to Megatron and smiled.

"Some feelings just change. "

I said. Alex chuckled. "Ivory, it's okay. I understand. And I honestly feel the same. "

He said glancing at Smokescreen. I let out a breath and laughed. "No way! Alex!! You- you and Smokesc- "

"Shhh! Jesus Ivory you're gonna let everyone know! Maybe I should yell out how you and Meg- "

"Okay okay I'm sorry! " I said holding up my hands and laughing.

"And I don't know about Megatron yet either okay.... I just.. I dunno. It's hard. " I said looking down.

Alex chuckled. "Don't I know it. I mean, apparently I'm gay, and not only that but I'm into alien robots, so I know exactly how you feel. " He said taking my hand with a laugh. I smiled. He kissed my cheek and stood, lending me a hand up.

Unknowingly to us, Megatron and Smokescreen both looked at us in jealousy. Once we parted ways the two bots caught each others eye and looked away. Realizing the feeling they both just encountered. Alex went to Smokescreen with a smile. The two conversed while I sat the the cliff, the sun was beginning to go down.

I heard and felt heavy footsteps coming my way. "Young one. "

"Hey Optimus. " His holoform appeared and he stood beside me.

"I wanted to ensure you were alright. " He said

I smiled lightly. "I'm okay. Really. I feel... I feel great. " I said happily. He nodded and returned to his cybertronian form. "Good. Then I shall send Megatron your way. He has been wanting to speak to you. "

My heart jumped. "Wait what- "

But he was already walking away. I turned away quickly as Megatron looked my way as he was told where I was. I felt a breeze beside me and found his holoform sitting beside me.

"I've been uh, looking for you. " He said even though he knew exactly where I was.

"So I've heard." I replied, avoiding eye contact.
I wasn't sure what we were. Or what he wanted... or what he didn't want. I shifted nervously. I like him.... like.. really really like him but I don't know what to do.

"What did Alex require from you? " He asked.

"Huh? Oh. We just talked. We have a mutual understanding about where we both stand. " I replied.

"So he is not...." He began.

I chuckled. "No. He is not with me. I don't think we ever were together it was just a saving the world together type of fling. And we both understand that. He's my friend. My best friend. " I said looking back at him as he and Smokescreen laughed about something. Megatron inched closer. "Well that is uh- that is good. Very good. Uh yes. "

"Why's that? " I asked as I turned to look at him. I was met with his face incredibly close to mine...

"Because I wouldn't have been able to do this. "