Ivy and Bee

Edited 6-10-19

Ivy's point of view:

I was still asleep, I think. I heard voices but didn't want to wake up yet. I just listened in and pretended to sleep.

"Shhhh! Guys look, she's so cute when she sleeps! I can't believe she got caught up in all this alien stuff. She's so pretty when she sleeps. Does that sound weird? "

No one answered her question. "But Remember her story, it's probably better if she was with us then where she was before. "

"Yeah that's true, but still. Hey dad? Maybe we can.... maybe.... adopt her when all this is over.....? "

"Well talk about it after this is over Tessa, now let's go. Optimus, Crosshairs, Drift and Hound are leaving now, we should get to them before they leave. "

"Wait, where are you guys going? " I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Ivy! We are just going to the store to get some things. We'll be back soon, Bumble bee is staying here to hold the fort down so he'll be with you. "

"Why can't I come? Drift is going, I'll go with him."

"That's the thing Ivy, you are all over the news and everything. Your wanted and missing. You can't be seen anywhere. There's a $3,000 reward for your capture. You've been wanted a lot longer than us, taking you out there would be too risky. You have to stay here okay? "

Cade knelt down and put a hand on my shoulder. "We'll be back soon, don't worry. I'll figure something out for us all, okay? "

"Okay... "

I watched Cade, Tessa, and Shane get into Oprimus as they drove off. Hound behind them. Drift drove around me in a circle.

"Hey Drift. " His engine roared.

"Yeah I'll stay here, yada yada ya, I'll be here when you get back. I have Bee to keep me company anyways. Good luck. "

He inched closer behind my knees and I put a hand on the hood, he backed up and sped around me.

I sat on the big long table and decided to pull out my bookbag. I found a picture of my parents and me in Miami when we went on a cruise. That was the last place we ever went together, I was only a year old. They died in a crash on the way home, that was the last time I saw them laugh, smile, and love.

A tear slid down my cheeck. I heard footsteps, loud banging ones. I quickly wiped the tear.

"Hey Bee. "

'Why are... you... crying? '

"I'm not. Nothing to worry about, I'm gonna go for a walk, don't worry I won't go far. There's no one around for miles. No one will see me. "

I ran out before Bee could say anything. I walked along a dirt road and found myself at a lake. It was a mile from the building we were in and I saw a dark blue truck parked at it.

I instantly turned around and walked back, but then turned when I heard them following me.

"Hey look! It's that girl. Get her! "