Megatron

Edited 6-26-19

It's been a few hours since the whole 'The autobots lies to me this whole time' incident.

Since then, I've been just sitting with my Uncle.

Was it still okay to even call him that?

He wasn't himself when he did the things he did. But it was still his face. Still his hands.
The ones that haunted my dreams. The face I always dreaded of seeing. The one that always kept me living in constant fear and depression.

I sighed, looking out at the sunset. It had been silent between us. I hadn't asked him where my parents were just yet.

Of course I wanted to find them, but I felt as if once I did find out, our world would be turned upside down. Again.

And we'd be in another mess of a fight. I just wanted to enjoy the last moment of peace before getting into it again.

Who knows, maybe we'd just find my parents and things would be easy this time around. But knowing us, nothing was ever easy.

"Hey so uh... what exactly is this relic? That's inside me? " Kevin shifted, putting one leg up on his knee, arms resting across the back of the bench.

"It's the key to restoring Cybertron. Their home planet. "

"I know what Cybertron is. You forget I've lived with them for many years. "

He chuckled. "Right. But uh- it opens the gate to where the real relic lies. "

"So the relic inside of me, opened a gate to another bigger stronger relic? "

"Yes. The relic inside you, is a piece of the original one and the key to get to it. Without the pieces inside you, no one will ever get through that gate and put the relic back together. "

I looked down. "Which is good. Because that means the decepticons can't get to it. We have nothing to worry about. "

I added. He shook his head. "Megatron put the relic inside you because he knew the Autobots would never hurt a human. Especially a child. You're basically just the shield. When they're ready, the decepticons will be willing to kill you to get it back. " I took a deep breath. It was scary...

I readied myself to ask the million dollar question of the year.

"Uncle... Kevin. " I started. He looked up, shocked to hear me call him Uncle. His face softened in a way I've never seen. I smiled and leaned forward, my elbows resting on my knees. "Where... where are my parents? What happened to them? "

He smiled sadly. "It's a day I don't like to remember.... "

My heart beat faster.

———Many years ago, Kevin POV———

"Where's my brother, Megatron! " I yelled angrily. It's been a few months since they had taken them and out the relic inside of my baby niece, Ivory.

"If I let you see him, will you finish your job? "

Megatron asked aggravated. I paused. I would have to cut Ivory's back open... to check on the relic he had put in her months ago...

But she was only a baby.... I closed my eyes. But she needed a father to grow up with. I nodded. "I will. "

He chuckled and pulled back a door. Behind the glass was a man, sitting on the floor shirtless. A woman curled into his side.