Trap

Edited 6-12-19

Ivy Point of view:

I opened my eyes, and all I saw was the same blackness I received with my eyes being closed. I groaned and sat up. I ended up hitting something hard. "Ouch..."

"Ivy? Oh thank god. You're awake, how do you feel?" A female voice asked.

"Wait... oh god Tessa?!" I asked.

"Yeah.. it's me. I've missed you guys." She said.

"Oh my god. Hey are you okay?! I heard your scream and it sounded like he hurt you. Did he? Where are you hurt? "

"Ivy relax. It's alright. I'm okay now, I did the best I could with my wounds, considering what don't have available to me right now." She said.

I sighed. "This is just awesome... you know we were looking for you. A deal was supposed to be made to get you back. Megatron challenged Optimus to a fight for your freedom. So why does he want me?"

"Because there won't be a deal. Galvatron or Megatron.. who ever he really is... planned all this. He's taking the autobots human allies he can get his evil hands on. He's going to set a trap for the autobots when they try to save us. "

I let out a shuddering breath. "Oh jeez... we should've seen this coming..."

I put my head in my hands. I felt a headache forming. An annoying light kept blinking though. I opened my eyes. "What is that? "

Tessa asked. It was my bracelet again. I looked down at it, Tessa got closer and we watched it steadily blink. "What's it mean?"

Tessa asked after a moment of silence."I- I don't know. But it looks like it's... it's pinpointing a location. Like a tracker. " I said.

Tessa gasped "It's tracking us! Where'd you get that bracelet from V?"

"Drift made it for me. He said it'll bring me good luck and keep me safe. Now I see why."

She chuckled. "It's good thinking. I'm glad Drift is always looking out for you. I'm glad they all do. Hopefully they find us soon... "

"I hope they take their sweet old time." I said rolling my eyes.

"What? Why?" She asked shocked.

"Because. It's a trap for the bots remember? I don't want them falling into it and one of them getting hurt for our sake."

"Oh right... crap. " She whispered.

The door suddenly opened, revealing a tall skinny black bot. It looked like... Windsheer?

She roughly picked us up and we were both placed in a small glass tube, big enough to fit the two of us together inside. She met with Megatron. "Ah good work Windsheer. Take the two humans to the location we discussed. "

"Yes, Lord Megatron."

She saluted it the decepticon warlord. I made sure to send him the nastiest glare I could muster up as he looked down at us. Tessa shrunk down in fear. Windsheer took us to a dessert. Or at least looked it like one.

There was no grass, no trees, no water. Just cracked orange red ground. She placed us down roughly and just left.

We sat there forever till my bracelet blinked blue again. I brought it up, examining it. The autobot sign had stayed a solid blue color this time and Drift's voice came though.

"Ivy, are you okay?"

I jumped in surprise. "Drift! Where are you!?"

"Far, but close enough to see you. We know it's a trap and we have a plan. We'll be back within an hour. I'm not leaving you. Or Tessa. I promise."

"Okay, just be careful. And later, you are so going to explain this bracelet to me."

"As you wish. "

He chuckled and the blue light faded away. I sighed. "Well now what?" Tessa asked.

"Now, we wait."

And we did, for two hours. "Ugh, Drift has a horrible sense of time. I hope they're okay."

Windsheer returned, and she looked very angry. She lifted up the tube, and smashed it down on the ground. Tessa was knocked out, I was just barely conscious. glass went everywhere, a large shard in my shoulder. The shattering sound was so loud my ears were ringing. I cried out as I  pulled the shard out of my shoulder. With a groan, I stood up. "Tessa? Tessa! "

I called. Windsheer growled angrily. "How did the Autobots know it was a set up! "She yelled in pure rage.

She came charging at me. I gave a short cry, wishing I had some kind of gun, one that would hurt decepticons. Something to defend myself at least!

My bracelet began vibrating and shifting, and it formed exactly what I had just wished for....

I didn't have time to process that fact  as Winsheer wasted to time in trying to smash me into the ground. I shot at her hitting her in the dead center of her eye. She fell back, screeching in pain while holding her eye. Emerging leaked down her face.

Another decepticon charged at Tessa, who was just gaining consciousness and getting up. I shot them down before thinking of a double sided blade. The gun shifted into it...

So that's how it works huh.

I ran towards the very pissed off Windsheer and climbed up her leg. She tried to kick me off, my grip was tight as ever. I ended up on her shoulder where I stabbed one end of the blade in her neck. Energon went everywhere, including on me and into my open wound.

I yelled a it stung and I lost my balance on her shoulder. She stumbled around and I stabbed my blade into her side. I dangled there as she tried to stop the energon from leaking out of her neck. She eventually fell, completely offline and I jumped down.

Tessa's scream brought my attention to her. A decepticon after her now, I thought of the gun again and in an instant it shifted back into just that. I shot the decepticon repeatedly in the face till it stopped moving and fell, off-lining.

Tessa faced me. Her face holding nothing but pure terror. I felt a huge wave of dizziness hit me and I collapsed. The last thing I knew was Crosshairs showed up and took the two of us away from the battle field now made of the autobots and decepticons.