Lockdown's ship

Edited 6-10-1

Ivy's point of view:

"Take those humans to the trash." At his menacing voice, I panicked.

'What's the trash?!'

Lockdown began dragging Optimus away, my leg was finally free but it was still bleeding. Tessa was still in the car, frozen in fear.

I started running after Lockdown. Tessa yelling for me to come back. "Ivy no! Wait!"

"I'm not leaving him Tessa alone with Lockdown. Either come with or stay but I'm going after him. Come on!"

I continued running, not looking back to see if she had followed.  I saw Optimus hanging upside down in some kind of cell with huge spikes aimed at him from the sides.

Lockdown had left and I went to the door and started climbing the bars. I got to a place where I could see inside and got in.

"Optimus! Optimus?!"

No response. "Come one wake up! Optimus! Up here. " He groaned and looked up at me. His optics went wide with surprise and fear.

"Ivory, you musn't be here! You have to go, get out of here now!"

"I'm not leaving you. We're in this together remember? That's what we agreed. I don't break my word. "

"Ivory - "

There was a large explosion behind me causing me to fall off the ledge of the door. I grabbed onto one of the spikes and held on for dear life. The door opened revealing Lockdown and some creepy metallic dog like monsters.

"So, looks like we found the intruder. "

He looked at me, the hounds below me jumping up, trying to get me. Lockdown chuckled and his hand reached out to me.

"Leave her be Lockdown! This is between you and me! Let the girl go!"

He roughly snatched me from the spike I was hanging onto and held me up to his face. I wiggled to get free but it was useless.

"Ugh. Disgusting species. "

He held me up to Optimus. The Prime stared daggers through Lockdown's head.

"Now  What happens when I squeeze? Just  a little...."

His grip got tighter and I struggled to breathe. I was choking and gasping for air. I was getting lightheaded and my vision became unfocused. I heard Optimus yelling, but it it was fading away.

The grip suddenly loosened and he walked away laughing. I felt another hand around me, but it wasn't crushing me. It was covering me instead. My vision came back more and I saw Optimus was still upside down, holding me in his free hands.

"Iv...you he....me"

I was trying to make out what he was saying, but my head felt like it was about to explode. I heard more voices and I panicked. Thinking it was Lockdown again.

But instead, I found Drift holding me now and they were setting Optimus free. Hound and crosshairs went to pilot the smaller ship that detached from Lockdown's main ship, I felt someone slowly lifting me up.

Everything was still moving in slow motion.... My hearing and vision finally returned and Drift was slowly standing me up on his hand. I held onto one of his fingers as I shakily stood, still dizzy.

"Ivy? Are you okay?"

"I'm....fine...."

I fell to my knees on his hand. He immediately helped me back up again in worry.