The Call From Him

Edited 6-12-19

IVY POINT OF VIEW:

It's Monday morning. I'm awake at 6am, showered, dressed and currently sitting in Drift's alt mode at my bus stop. I sighed deeply, seeing my bus slowly approaching. "Drift..."

I said sadly.

"Don't worry Ivy, we'll find her. I'll see you later, okay?"

"Yeah, okay... I just wanna be able to- "

"Help. I know you want to help. We all know, but this might be dangerous. I correct myself, it will be dangerous. After what happened during our last battle.. we don't want you to be caught in the cross fire again. We don't want you hurt again, Ivy. This is easier and safer for you. For all of us. You're going to have to trust us on this one."

"I trust you guys. I really do. I trust every single one of you guys with my life. Just be careful... please. And bring Tessa home." With that I stepped out and quickly got on the bus. Kids stared at Drifts alt mode in amazement. Some took pictures while others drooled over him.

I swiftly moved to the very back where I sat with my friends. Though everyone was quiet in the mornings because it's just too early. No one wants to talk to anyone this early in the morning. It was a whole mood.

I waved out the window and Drift flashed his headlights in return. The bus moved along, turning the corner. I slumped in my seat fidgeting with the bracelet Drift gave me for my birthday a few days ago.

It was a Pandora with all my favorite things on it. In the middle of all the charms was a silver and blue autobot symbol. I smiled and stood up as the bus stopped at my school twenty minutes later. I got out and walked with my friends to our spot. "Hey V. "

"Hey Morgan. " I said in return.

"So what exams do you have today?" She asked biting into her apple.

"Science and History I think. We take fifth and sixth period exams today right?" I asked, my mind going blank. I had a lot on my mind I had forgotten the exam schedule this week.

"Yup." She said popping the 'p'.

"Then yeah, science and history. What do you take? Besides science, since we have that together."

"Math. Sadly... I'm so going to fail." She whined.

"I'm sure you'll be fine. You're smart, don't stress too much." I smiled.

"Yeah, Thanks V. I have to get some papers from another teacher, See you for the exam? "

I nodded and pulled out my phone. I texted Drift. I knew it had only been an hour at most but I still texted anyway.

Me- 'Anything yet?'

Drift- 'Yes. Ratchet has a lead. We are on our way there now.'

Me- 'That's good. I hope she's okay. Be safe, all you guys. I have to take exams today but text me when you get her back, please.'

Drift- 'I will, good luck with your exams I'll be in touch, don't worry. '

I smiled and walked to my first period exam. It was very boring, long, and easy. I finished with an hour still remaining. I fiddled with my bracelet more and doodled in my extra paper.

The bell rang and I headed to my sixth period exam. No one was in the room yet. Not even the teacher. I sat in my seat in silence till my phone vibrated. I eagerly pulled it out, thinking it was Drift. But it was an unknown number. I shuffled to the back of the room where I answered.