Scarred

Edited 6-18-19

I was chained up in a cell with Casey. He was silent and wouldn't even look at me. Not since we've been taken to this windowless and very dark concrete room. "Casey? "

My voice hoarse. I wasn't sure how long we had been here but I knew it had been awhile. He shifted. "Who are you? "

"Huh? " I said, surprised he even replied.

"Who are you to me really? Why are these guys after us? What did you do to make them do this and take us? "

"You went the full truth? "

"Yes. " He said.

"Okay. Well I... I uh saved an alien robot and helped stop the decepticons from taking over the world. I became something I never would've imagined and these people want me for my abilities. "

He was frozen. I came out with all of it at once. He didn't know what to say. "Hey, you wanted the truth that's the truth. The gist of it anyway. I don't think you can handle the details..."

He cleared his throat. "Why were we separated? Clearly we were both adopted. So why were we separated? Why were we given up? "

I sighed. "Because that's how messed up people are. They'll just take families apart without a care in the world. Our parents died... our birth parents. They died in a crash when we were just babies. "

He sniffed. He was clearly crying. "Look Casey, I'm sorry. I came to you thinking I could protect you from this. The second I found out about you I came straight here because I was afraid they'd come for you to get to me. They get there quicker than I expected and caught me off guard. I figured that you'd be safer knowing the truth but I only out you in more danger by showing up. I should've left you alone.... Maybe we wouldn't be here if I had-"

"No." He said.

"No what? "

"This isn't your fault. Look I'm sorry for being so rude to you. I was just confused and upset. Everything's changed so fast I just didn't know how to react. "

I smiled lightly before I heard the metal door creak as it was opened. I was lifted off the ground by the chains on my wrist. I turned my head to make sure Casey was still behind me and he was. We made our way along the dark tunnels till we came to an elevator which took us even lower underground. "Where are we? "

The men remained silent.

"Who are you guys? "

We were pushed into a larger cell. One man laughed. "We are the Conquerers. "

I breathed out, sitting up from where he had just pushed me to the floor. I looked up into the darkness. The roof was incredibly tall. Tall enough for a cybertronian... I gasped turning around. There laid Drift, optics dark leaning against the wall. "Drift! Oh no... "

I made my way to him, climbing up his leg. The chains made it hard but I eventually made it to his shoulder. "Drift wake up! "

"This is.... One of them...? The aliens? "

"His name is drift. He's been with me since the beginning.... I need to help him. He's family. "

Casey stood in the corner watching as I carelessly climbed over him. His eyes were wide as if I were crazy. I yelled afraid he wouldn't wake up..... Till he shifted.

I saw his eyes begin to brighten. I smiled with tears in my eyes. I fell down to his leg as he woke and sat up. "Drift! "

"I- Ivory! Are you hurt? " He asked concerned.

"No I'm okay. I was more worried about you. What did they do yo you? "

I said noticing the deep scratches and dents in his armor. "Eh they did some tests. I must've gone into emergency stasis lock. I'm alright for now. But we need to get out of here. Do you have your bracelet?"

"No... I- I dropped it when they took us from the house... "

Casey cleared his throat. "You mean this bracelet? "

He held it up. I jumped from Drifts leg and stumbled a bit. I regained my balance with the help of Casey holding my shoulders.

"How'd you get it back?! "

"T- the guy that had me took it and had shoved it in his pocket. When you were struggling against him it fell out of his pocket. I snagged it then. "

"Oh my god you are awesome. You just saved our lives. " He grinned lightly. I attached it to my wrist and it pulsed. It sparked causing me to yelp. Then Optimus's voice came through but it still had some static.

"Ivory is that you? Do you copy? " He said worriedly.

"Optimus! Optimus I hear you! "

"Are you alright? Where's Drift? "

"We're okay. He's here. Banged up a little but alive. My brother is here too. We were taken by the guys back at the hospital I was at. Optimus it's the conquerers. " I said looking at Casey.

"Try to remain calm Ivory. These so called Conquerers have a very high interest in you because of your abilities. We are trying to pinpoint your location now. Although it seems to be blocked. What do you see? "

"Uh nothing but concrete. We're underground and that's about all I know. I don't know where we are exactly.

"Alright. Don't worry, we're coming for you. Ratchet is working on getting your location. Is Drift online?"

"Oh man no! He's back in stasis again. "

"Ivory I need you to wake him up. If he's awake his signal may come online and we can easily trace your position. "

"Alright... "

I ran up Drifts leg. His optics were dark again. "Casey help me! Gimme a boost. "

He cupped his hands allowing me to push off him and onto Drifts shoulder. "Holy crap..."

Casey was freaking out as he stood on his leg cautiously. "Hey it's okay. He's not gonna hurt you. He's friendly. "

I managed to wake him up. Only his optics weren't their usual blue. They were red. Even more red than the decepticons red. "Uh-oh.... "

Drift swatted me away and I fell hitting the concrete harshly. "Ivy! "

I spoke into my bracelet backing away from evil drift. "Optimus! "

"What? What is it? Are you alright? "

"For now... But drift he's.... He's bad! His eyes are red... He tried to kill me... Optimus What- what's wrong..... Oh crap... "

It hit me.

"What is it Ivory? "

"The experiments. He mentioned these people experimented on him, they must've done something to him! "

"Is that even possible?! " Casey exclaimed.

"I dunno.... Is it Optimus? "

"Unfortunately it is.... they must have accessed his memory banks and replaced his memories of good with bad. You need to get out of there now. If they replaced his memories than there will be a drive with his old ones on it. Find it and get it back into him. It's up to you Ivy. We cannot track this version of Drift. "

"I can try...."

I was certainly going to try. I would go to hell and back before I let Drift leave us.