Cemetery Wind

Edited 6-10-19

Ivy's point of view:

I was telling Drift which way my school was.

"Do you enjoy school? " He asked.

"Yeah. It's fun. Most people don't like it but I don't think it's that bad. What else is there to do anyways? " I said.

He chuckled. He noticeably sped up when these odd black cars started following us. Some police lights shone behind us and Drift sped up even more. I saw a helicopter and more black cars. "Oh no.... did they- "

"Hold on tight Ivory! "

Drift sped up, he was going so fast I couldn't even tell where we were anymore. We drove a good five minuets like this before they started actually shooting at us. I screamed and Drift made a sharp turn. The seat belt tightening around me as I held onto the seat and the door.

"They found you didn't they! "

"I'm afraid so, but you're with me. Which means they know of your involvement. Ivy, your a target now too. "

"It's okay... We'll get out of this. Just don't stop driving! "

He did so without argument. "I'm so sorry Drift! This is my fault! If we hadn't of left just so I could go to school.... " I teared up.

"Ivy do not blame yourself. They were in the state. Meaning they knew I was around. It is alright- " He stopped as a black Lamborghini cut us off causing Drift to slam on his brakes and transform. He caught me flying through the air and placed me behind him as he got into a fighting stance. I lost my balance as he put me down and fell to the ground by his feet, or peds and he called them.

The black Lamborghini raced towards Drift, transformed, and kicked him down. The two wrestled till Drift was pinned. "Drift! No! Leave him alone! " All eyes were on me.

"Please...? " I said fearfully. These men in suits came and dragged me away. I kicked one in a place where the sun don't shine and took one of their greneades on another's belt and ran towards Drift. I heard Lockdown talk before I yelled to him.

"Now, where is Optimus Prime and maybe I'll spare your life. "

"I will never betray my leader, I will not tell you! "

He prepared to kill Drift... I screamed at the black bot and pulled the pin, throwing at him. It exploded in his face and Drift used that distraction to get up and stab him, forcing him down to the ground. I ran towards Drift when I saw a giant hand head my way. I screamed as I felt myself fly through the air and hit the ground, rolling until I was stopped by a rock.

My head was bleeding. I cried out as I felt the warm sticky substance drip down my face. I was scared...

Drift was still fighting off cemetery wind as more men came to me and forced me into a car, binding me hands and driving away. I yelled and cried out for Drift before the door shut.

"So the autobot has a pet. Let's see, ah here we are. Ivory Willows, ten years old, terminated parents, resides with Uncle, now about that autobot. How'd you find him. What do you know about his leader. Tell us. Or the autobot dies. "

The man demanded.

"No! Leave me alone! Let me go! I don't know anything. Leave him alone! " I began kicking and screaming. The man sighed in annoyance.