Soft spot?

Eeekkk I'm getting ready to enter in the Wattys. I'm nervous 😂 anyway, here's a new chapter for you guys ❤️😂

Edited 7-01-19

I sat in that cell for what felt like years. But it had only been a few hours, maybe a day at most. I sat in the very center of my cell, fiddling with my bracelet. A very small single light hung directly above me, giving little light to the cell.

I thought about how easily I could really escape and get back to the bots. How easily I could've turned in the tracking device inside the bracelet. But I hadn't.

Not yet at least.

I needed answers and I believe only the decepticons have them. In the mean time I actually found a sharp price of glass and I cut off my hair... I didn't know why I did it but I did. It's was now short and I liked it.

Starscream brought me food, interrupting me from my thoughts.

He brought stale chips... the stalest chips I've ever had. If that's even a word...

"Where'd you get this? " I asked as I cringed when it crunched strangely in my mouth. It was soooo stale.

Starscream replied, "From what you humans call dumpsters. Smelled absolutely awful. You fleshies are disgusting. "

He muttered the last part but I heard it loud and clear. I rolled my eyes and set the bag down, afraid of what may have actually come with the bag instead of food...

Starscream remained in the cell, standing there looking down at me. "Can I help you? "

I asked. He scoffed. "Please. Like a human could ever be helpful to the decepticons. "

"Well. Apparently I am very helpful considering I'm the key to Megatrons grand plan, aren't I? You decepticons wouldn't accomplish zip without me. " I replied with full sass. He growled, but didn't say anything.

"What kind of experiments have they conducted on you? " He asked after several moments of silence.

"No idea. "

"How could you not know?! Are you incompetent- "

"I was an infant! How the hell am I supposed to remember what happened to me when I was barely a month old? " I snapped.

Starscream recoiled in shock, but quickly recovered and moved on as if I hadn't noticed it.

"You were a sparkling? "

"Yeah I was. Maybe only a month old, maybe less. " I sighed.

"I've had my life destined for me from the moment I was born. "

"And what is that destiny? " He asked, crossing his arms.

"One day, I will die. And there won't be any coming back. "

Starscream scoffed. "Please. With the autobots? They will never let you expire, they are very.... fond of you. " He said.

I looked up. "Yeah. Yeah they are. "

I smiled, looking back down in front of me. "Are you still.... considered to be a sparkling? " Starscream asked.

"Well yeah I guess. I'm sixteen. I'll be a child, or in your terms a sparkling, until I turn eighteen. I still have two years. Too bad I won't make it to it. "  I said with a shrug. I planned on letting Megatron use me. I planned on leaving my bracelet here. To let him take me to the relic, and just when he thought he has it all, I'll sacrifice myself right in front of him.