Abandon all Hope

Edited 6-19-19

"RUN! "

I screamed as Drift followed us through the halls of the underground facility. How did we manage to get out of our cell you ask?

Well I had the brilliant idea of using my bracelet to shoot Drift down, as much as I didn't want to, I had to in order to save our lives.

After I shot him the guards heard the commotion and came to check it out, resulting in the doors opening and giving us a chance to escape. I punched the one gaurd and strangled the other till he was unconscious.

How could a small thirteen year old girl like me possibly take down a strong, muscular, heavily armored guys like them?

The answer is simple.

My bracelet.

It gives me strength to do these kinds of things. Although it has it's limits.... It can be over used and run out of energy. For example.... right now.

I pushed Casey through the doorway and slammed it shut, using the eight heavy locks to secure the door as the guards pounded on it from the other side, yelling curses. I slid down the door struggling to breath.

My bracelet was completely out of power. Resulting in me being weak and vulnerable. It was maybe only good for communication now. I wasn't sure if it would even work for that. I hadn't had the chance to try seeing as we've been running for our lives. I needed to contact Optimus though...

"Optimus! " I tried.

"Iv- are you- righ-? " His voice broke through with static.

"Yeah, we're okay for now I guess. Do you have any idea where his memories could be stored? "

I said quickly. His voice came through much clearer this time. "Unfortunately no. We are unable to trace the signal your bracelet gives off to you exact location. Is there any kind of communication room? "

"Most likely. I mean I'd assume so. " I shrugged even though he couldn't see me. Casey took deep breaths to control his breathing as I walked towards a row of desks to rummage through things.

"Drift's memory chip may be stored in their main computer. If you can find their home computer and enter their main frame, you may be able to find Drifts memory banks. "

"But why there? "

"They may be trying to learn our base location and old Cybertronian secrets. "

"That wouldn't be good would it...? " I said worriedly.

"I'm afraid not. It could lead to catastrophic events if in the hands of the wrong people."

"Yeah well they're in the worst of hands ever right now. Alright, we're headed there. I'll contact you again when I'm in. "

"Be cautious Ivory. If you aren't able to retrieve them it is alright. "

"I'm not leaving without getting him back Optimus. I won't abandon him. "

"You won't. If you're unable to find his memories, you may send us your location or take down their protective wards around the building so we may track you. "

"Okay.... " I said quietly.

"Be careful. You must return alive for when we do get Drift back, he will have our afts if you do not return to him alright. "

I laughed slightly and stood up. Casey looked at me. "This is nuts. "

He said with a sigh.

"Yeah. Could be worse though. It has been worse. We'll make it through this. I know we will. Now come on. We have work to do. "

He breathed out and we continued jogging through the halls to the main communications room. I had picked up blueprints of the building from one of the desks and it easily led us to the communication and storage room.

Drift:

There was this intense pain in my left leg and I heard myself cry out in agony before going into temporary stasis.

After everything went dark, It all replayed before me like a movie.

Ivy shot me.

I wasn't in control of whatever this was. I hurt her... I could've killed her! I- I was trying to kill her... I couldn't stop myself no matter how loud I yelled or how hard I hit against the wall blocking me from entering my own conscious.

They may have removed most of my memories but they didn't get all of me. Part of me was still trapped inside of myself. I didn't know who the kid with Ivy was. I barely remember who Ivy even was....

All I know is what I felt when I saw myself attempt to kill her... was anger and guilt. I cared for her deeply and I didn't want to see her hurt. I had this urge to protect her and keep her safe. But I was doing the complete opposite...

The other side of me entered my mind as I went into temporary stasis. He looked just like me, only his eyes were red. "You can't stop me, Drift. That girl? She'll die. " He shrugged.

"I will crush her tiny frail little body in between my own hands and watch as she screams out for you while you sit in here, begging and begging for it to stop. I will make you watch as I slowly tear the tiny frail limbs from the girl. I will make you watch as she screams and cries for you to save her. I will make you watch as she watches someone she loves very much take her own life. She will die knowing that she died at your hands. She won't know what mercy is. She will scream and scream till I squish her fragile human body under my foot and watch as she becomes nothing but a red fleshy puddle on the floor! "

I yelled out, charging at him with my swords. I stabbed the fake me.m and all he did was laugh...

"Thanks for waking me up! "

Then I realized what I just did. Killing him here allowed him to wake up in my body....

Scrap...!

I just doomed Ivy. If she dies.... it'll be because of me.

Please be safe Ivory. Please don't try to save me. Leave this place. Leave me. I don't want to hurt you....